+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tormy...I think I will test at 8DPO which is Monday next week...urgh so far away!
    DaniMc...thankyou xoxo

Congrats on the new BFPs! So many, how fantastic!

Angels...I fully agree with the other girls, it may just be a bad sample. Was it first morning urine (you may have already said this, sorry if you did). Was the test from the same pack as yesterday's? If not, that may be the explanation. Hang in there sweet and maybe try buying the digital FRs for a while...sounds silly but the you just get a yes/no answer and you don't give yourself the stress of line colour interpretation! Big hugs and I'll be thinking of you because I KNOW I'd be doing exactly the same things as you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Angels, big big . I've been there a few times before too, it sucks I suggest getting your butt up to the doctors and get bloods. (Having said that, I would be too chicken to go D: ) Fingers crossed so tightly for you.
    Last edited by backgroundnoise; 01-02-2012 at 11:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone still POAS with me tomorrow? I think mine we be BFN since I am only CD 29 but we will see. Still not sure on DPO

with the BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will be! Though I did cave and do one yesterday. I thought I could see something but I'm really not convinced and I'm starting to have af type cramps at CD25 so I'm really not sure what's going on Anyone got any ideas? I really should learn how to post a pic!
    for you tomorrow mummanurse

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to the girls who have got their BFP!! Hope there is plenty more BFPs to come!

Angels - I really hope that this little one is sticky. I agree with backgroundnoise, go the the Dr and get a BT. The only way to know if your levels are rising are by BT. The line could be lighter if your urine was more diluted or even just because every test is different and they all have different amounts of dye. I have also been in your position and it is a very stressful time personally I would see a DR and ask for a BT, It will help put your mind at ease.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherished For This Useful Post:

angelsfromheaven  (01-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tested again and BFP the line is still light but definitely pink and very visible.

So many mixed emotions...I'm happy but the fear of m/c is still there especially as I'm having some cramping. I have booked in to see the Dr Tuesday...I'm going to try not worry or test again until then.

Good luck everyone! I will keep checking in here to you all for all the support over the last few weeks.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DaniMc For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniMc View Post
    Tested again and BFP the line is still light but definitely pink and very visible.

So many mixed emotions...I'm happy but the fear of m/c is still there especially as I'm having some cramping. I have booked in to see the Dr Tuesday...I'm going to try not worry or test again until then.

Good luck everyone! I will keep checking in here to you all for all the support over the last few weeks.
    Congrats Danni!!! nice to see you in the oct threads. Fingers crossed we all have sticky babies this time around!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY DANIMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! Good luck to those who held out for our original test date of tomorrow! Sorry I caved - I'm normally the one who won't, lol!
    DP and I had a little cry this morning when we got the result... we don't feel like we've had much to look forward to since losing Lexie, so this was finally some good news - and the tears were happy tears for once!! I got news that my job will continue today too, so another piece of happy news. I always think that they come in 3's so I went out and bought a couple of lottoe tickets, lol!! Have been having a cheesy grin all day!!
    Good luck again to all else, and Angel and Cinders, I'm still for you!! Stay positive all! Huge and

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well finally something good, I just got engaged!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CinderElla88 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Well finally something good, I just got engaged!!!!
    Wow Congratulations.

Ha ha sorry I just realised i'm in the wrong tread. But still congratulations