+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    And of course by fried I meant friend =) silly iPhone =)

Thanks
    Reviews
    One more day!!!! Don't think I'll hold out... may test this morning or afternoon... didn't want to test early, but don't think I can wait! Sorry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well I've been doing leftover HPTs everyday to make sure HCG is rising before I get to the doctors Friday. Period was meant to be due tomorrow. I have been spot bleeding (which I know is normal) but my HPT this morning is feinter.

Look at this from today an yesterday. I'm soooo worried.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh God Angels, got everything crossed for you that it sticks!! Stop testing and stressing yourself out though!! Positive thoughts, positive thoughts!

Sorry guys, just tested - DP was nagging me to do it too, so I gave in.... and got a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited!!! Colour me pink please!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelLexiesmum View Post
    One more day!!!! Don't think I'll hold out... may test this morning or afternoon... didn't want to test early, but don't think I can wait! Sorry!
    You can do it!! It's only ONE day!! And then you can use FMU!! Lol

I'm glad it's only 1 more because I'm going nuts waiting. I think I'm setting myself up for failure though as I am only 7 or 8 dpo tomorrow. But I'll try tomorrow then again on the 4th or 5th if AF doesn't come.

I get my blood test results back today, so I'm a little nervous....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelLexiesmum View Post
    Oh God Angels, got everything crossed for you that it sticks!! Stop testing and stressing yourself out though!! Positive thoughts, positive thoughts!

Sorry guys, just tested - DP was nagging me to do it too, so I gave in.... and got a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited!!! Colour me pink please!!
    Congrats!! Hope it's sticky!

Hopefully this will be a good omen for the rest of us testing tomorrow...if there are any left! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully - I'm not quite at the same stage as you as af is due on saturday (I think) but I will still be your friend this month I really hope you get your BFP.

AngelLexi'smum - I caved and tested yesterday... I was using IC's and could see something but wasn't really sure. It is either the worlds faintest bfp, I am seeing things, or it's an evap line. I was going to try again this morning but I was so tired I only remembered when it was too late! I am going to try hold out till tomorrow though but may cave after work.

Angels, I really hope everything is ok. My computer screen isn't great but on mine it looks like the control line from today is also lighter. I don't know if thats normal though. Could your line from yesterday also look a bit darker now it's dried? I wish I could be more help - I know from my september group that a lot of people's test lines were all over the place especially close to when af was due and the vast majority of them are still in there with sticky babies. I have everything possible crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOOOHOOOOOO AngelLexisMum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats I am so happy for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsfromheaven View Post
    Well I've been doing leftover HPTs everyday to make sure HCG is rising before I get to the doctors Friday. Period was meant to be due tomorrow. I have been spot bleeding (which I know is normal) but my HPT this morning is feinter.

Look at this from today an yesterday. I'm soooo worried.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    Stop stressing yourself out!! Put the tests away and wait for the dr appointment! It could mean anything, including not as good of a sample. When I had my miscarriage the reason was quite possibly stress so just relax. For me I find it's useful to ask myself "what can I do about this right now?" and if the answer is nothing, I let go...

Hope that didn't come across too preachy lol, but I've spent many years trying to plan for everything and sometimes you just can't!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I think I was wrong about when I o'd again and I am now only 9dpo. Bfn this morning in FR so looks like I'm off to the FS tomorrow.