+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Angellexiesmum have you tried temping?? I can't get OPKs to work and haven't tried saliva but I'm really happy with temping. It means you get a bit late notice but at least I can pinpoint! I don't really get any other symptoms so I rely on the temping to know when to expect AF as my cycles are all over the shop!! Fertility Friend has nailed it two month in a row, it is predicting an O this weekend so we will see!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies, would love to join the testing threads... Feb is my 15th Cycle of TTC.. and will be my 1st Clomid Cycle. I am nervous but hopeful. Been TTC roughly 13-14mths now... with no success ever since my miscarriage. I have had 1 chemical pregnancy and this is all in this TTC journey.

So unsure when my testing day will be.. but will let you all know when I am sure.

To all TTC in Feb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    mumma nurse - what cd are you atm? how many dark opks have you had so far?l
    I am CD 27 today. Ihave had dark OPK's for the past 3 days now. They went to nothing/barely a line before that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi BB78 and fingers crossed for you... I am only in my second month of TTC so my positive thoughts are with all you ladies who have been TTC for some time :-) Hope this month is everyone's time!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi BB
    I'm also on clomid.. I ovulate on cd 14 - clomid gives me a perfect 28 day cycle!!!!! In saying that thou its still been incredibly hard to catch that eggy!!!!!!!!!
    Good luck with this month!!!! Baby dust to you.

Afm- well I O'd yesterday as my nipples are very sore today!!! Hopefully we caught the eggy in time..

Goodluck to everyone that is testing over the next few days my fingers are crossed for u all!!! Let's get the bfp's flowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    I will try OPK again next month as I bought enough for two months, if it still doesn't work, I will try the temping then... God, didn't think it'd be so difficult, lol!
    Anyway, no AF yet, so I'm crossing my fingers I won't need to chart anything... please, please, please!!! Good luck for today everyone, 2 more days, 2 more days!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You have to buy a basal body thermometer, which goes to two decimal places. You can just get fr the chemist for about $35 maybe? Maybe even less. I think you can also get them from lullabye fertility online?

Every morning before when my alarm goes off, before I get out of bed I take my temp. I then record it with Fertility FRiend online (I use the iPhone app) and also put in any other symptoms you are having. It will chart your temps for you, and when you O you get a spike in your temp, and it stays up till just before AF when it drops again. I think if you get preg it stays up.

Anyway with all the symptoms as well FF will calculate O, and usually 3 days or so after high temps it will put crosshairs on your chart to show you O'd. I am getting better at reading the chart now do I can generally know when I have, and now I know also I usually get EWCM in the 2 or so days before. Which I haven't got yet at CD17 grrrrr!!! Temps are still low too
    Last edited by CottonCandy; 31-01-2012 at 06:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I recieved my BFP yesterday, it's darker this morning so colour me pink

Goodluck to those still in the TWW

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Littlemissmetal For This Useful Post:

MoonMoon  (31-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just a question, is cm supposed to be watery/creamy when af is due?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yayyyyy congrats mothersinstinct!!!!
    I hope it's a very sticky bubba and u have a trouble- free pregnancy!!!!!!!
    Hopefully more of us can join you soon in the next thread