+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Line is quite visibily darker angelsfromheaven

Angellexiesmum - Sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter, I really hope this is your month I have the same fears, I feel like I am just setting myself up for disappointment, like I want the pregnancy so much that my brain and body is tricking me into having all these symptoms, I think it sucks because I tend to get quite a few symptoms during the night, but then wake up perfectly normal the next day

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Littlemissmetal For This Useful Post:

Letoti  (29-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter as well I can't imagine how difficult all this ttc stuff is for you. it's your month!

I hope you get your BFPs as well cinder and mothersinstinct...it's not over until af shows up!

Question - when is an IC likely to show a bfp? I'll probably continue using them for my ttc journey as I am trying to save $$ but I'm really not sure when people start getting their BFPs with them as opposed to something like FRER which is super early!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Af is due today or tomorrow, got a bfn this morning so I'm guess I'm out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    im so mad at FR my pink evaps are getting darker!!!

check this out
    DSC_1303-3.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    were the pink lines there within the time limit? I know a girl who pulled hers apart after approx 30 mins & had a pink line but it wasnt a "real" one as it was just a dried line. I would test again to see if it happens again

I am still get dark opks. I have sticky CM still & no pains or anything. Could i be ovulating late? I had Left sided pain like a week ago

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I am on CD11 so DP and I DTD yesterday arvo before I dropped him off at the airport... Not sure how we will go this month but on the upside he is due back on Friday which is when I will O (according to my calendar)... So fingers crossed this month! Slim chance of it happening but trying to think positive :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck JacquiLea!!
    Feel the same as you Tormy... get so upset when AF arrives, so trying not to get my hopes up... but still symptom spotting like crazy cause I can't help it. Then I think about how we'll try differently next month, like I already know - honestly my brain is sending me loopy!! Lucky work stops me thinking about it for a while!
    Mumma Nurse, can't give you any advice as the OPK's didn't work for me at all, neither did the saliva test, so going with the O pain I reckon I felt on morning of CD15. Is so hard!!
    Fingers crossed everybody!! How are my POAS dates going?? Have you held off or given in? Only 3 more days!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have held out! I only have IC's so really doubt I would get any sort of accurate results till very close to af being due (or even later). I'm wondering if even 2 days before af is due is too soon for an IC....... I may cave and get a FRER for Thursday!

How are you coping with the wait??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was going good until today Dani...my poor body wouldn't even be pregnant yet and I'm counting the days until I can FRER lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angellexiesmum I think I Od on CD15 too...CD19 now ugh!