+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm only 5 days until period was due and it's very visibly positive - no squinting required, didn't have to look hard at all. I may retest in what do they recommend every 2 days or 3?? I've had quiet a few mc in past 12 mts too so I'm petrified!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Early pos can indicate twins or more but most of the time it's just one little baby making themselves comfy. I hope this is your take home baby angels

As for heartburn, I have had it something shocking today, I've also had sore boobs, frequent urniating, slightly more tired, just woke from a 2hour nap I also had some spotting last night, but has gone now, so hopingit was implant and I'm getting some cramping. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, everything is pointing to pregnancy, but I have been so sure in the past and then AF arrived, also scared because my last pregnancy resulted in an ectopic, and my tube was removed, I reallllly don't want that to happen again, if my other tube gets taken, means we have to move onto ivf. Only 7dpo, and AF isn't due for another 7days, trying to hold out until the 1st to test, i tested yesterday... and got a bfn, only have 1 test left and have gotten DP to hide it from me until the 1st

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure...I really regret re-testing a few days after I got my bfp as the line was a little lighter and I pretty much knew it wouldn't stick from that moment. Obviously not testing wouldn't have changed the outcome but I wouldnt have had that anxiety before the mc symptoms hit! Conversely you might find you're less anxious if you test regularly..I think just go with whatever will help ease your fears a the moment!

I have everything crossed for a sticky bub for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dunno what dpo i never got a +ve opk. Today is CD25 for me..last cycle was 34 so we will see

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!!!
    I'm due to test on the 12th... Will be a nice valentines prezzie!!!!!
    A quick bit of info on me...
    I have pcos and insulin resistance.. Am on clomid and due to "O" tomorro so we have been DTD like rabbits!!!! I so hope this is it!!!!! I had a mc on 3rd Nov... Hubby 29 me 27

Goodluck to all and lots of baby dust!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everybody,

CD 5 today, AF finished yesterday. So onto opk's for this month. Fingers crossed we get our bfp this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    TeeTee and Lollie!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yesterday's and today's looks like its darkening so I'll retest in another few days again I'm very panicky over it all from m/c's god i hope it stays

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with tormy - definitely darker than yesterday's!! So excited for you Angels!!
    Welcome TeeTee and Lollie - good luck to both of you for this month!
    MothersInstinct - sounds like a lot of good symptoms for you!!
    Sorry to hear about everyone's m/c's, fingers crossed for you Dani that it is all back to normal straight away and you have already O'd and caught the egg.
    AFM... I am CD24, due for AF on the 2nd IF I have a 28 day cycle this time.... have had 30, 27, 26 since losing Lexie and then a D & E two weeks later. I was going to do a sneaky test today if I still had the nausea that I had yesterday, but don't have it. Am worried I am just working myself up for a let down again, have had a tight chest for the past two days, think it may just be stress. I get so down when I get my period as I know we've failed another month...but am trying to stay positive anyway. Got no symptoms for preg, my boobs have only just made it back to an E cup after going up 9 sizes to an L when pregnant with Lexie, so my usual soreness from O to AF hasn't happened as they're still shrinking, lol. Am hoping now that they're back to normal and I'm within 2kgs of my pre-preg weight that I'll be able to fall now.... oh well, we're down to 4 days now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, nice to see there has all ready been some bfps, congrats!!!!

I'm 10 or 11 dpo today still getting bfns, but have started getting nausea in waves, I have also noticed that my breasts are nearly as big and sore as they usually are before af and my skin is still looking awesome. I have become a little hopeful I think maybe cause my pregnant BFF is telling me I am lol. Af is due tomorrow or the next day do fx it doesn't show up