Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm also testing on the 4th, but it may end up being a few days too early

Thanks
    Reviews
    its a POAS date

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too!! Or four? Lol.... Last two cycles have been 27 and 26 days though, so I might find out (in a bad way) before the 2nd. I can join the POAS date

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do enjoy a good POAS date! I hope you can definitely join us Angel!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no, now I will have to POAS earlier lol. I've got mixed emotions this month bc I was really meant to stop trying, but couldn't resist when I knew it was my last chance til April, so I think I will be okay either way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can everyone hold out to the 2nd??? Lol, have just been reading the other february thread and everyone is testing like crazy already!! I must admit though, that I didn't know about the cheaper test strips until I ordered my OP testers on there. And considering how cheap they are compared to the supermarket ones, I can understand the over testing! I really don't know how I'll go as I didn't ever get a dark line on the OP test although two tests were slightly darker than the others. Am just starting to get keen though and know I'll start over doing the symptom spotting over the next couple of days.... and then get absolutely devastated if AF arrives. Any tips on how to pass the time? 6 days, 6 days....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will only be CD22 on the 2nd, so waiting will be easy. I'm wondering if AF will come before then though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well there is only 5 days now! I'm finding it hard to wait too which is surprising given I would be happy with either a bfp or af arriving around CD 28-30. My biggest concern is that it will take a long time for af to return and for everything to normalise after the m/c. We are taking a break from trying in April/may so it would be good to have a couple of chances rather than having to wait around for a couple of months for af to return.

What is everyone doing to pass the time this weekend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well I couldn't hold out!!! Lol something was telling me to drive up to the supermarket up the road get a HPT an test so I did and I posted in other feb group too... It's positive! At 8DPO! There better not be twins in there!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehe I posted in the other thread too but CONGRATS!!!