+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Buy an antibacterial handwash and mix it in a bottle equal parts hand wash and white vinegar.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bronny-jane View Post
    Buy an antibacterial handwash and mix it in a bottle equal parts hand wash and white vinegar.
    Wow, no please, don't do that!

OffwiththePixies is offline I'm Jaz, and I'm off with the pixies all the time!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    owchies wouldn't that irritate his skin?? I wouldn't like vinegar on me or antibacterial... its so drying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bronny-jane View Post
    Wtf?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Baby shampoo works great. I know loads of people who use it and I use it on my dog and it's never caused a problem. Also cheaper than dog stuff though I sometimes buy the oatmeal doggie shampoo/conditioners.
    Not sure about the age part of not shampooing them. Though I also have a spray that's antibacterial and smells good that I got from pet store that I use when I don't bath her.

I love sausage dogs.... Must be very cute!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I googled it once, heaps of people raved about it... I know vinegar is good for peoples hair... I used it on my girl, she didn't seem to mind.. So should I not use that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well he's not so smelly now- seems to have been just after he was running around in the wet grass.
    He does still need a wash.... The kids dripped honey on him lol...