+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    babycake is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Funniest Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok. I had been looking at doing this for years and now you have all given me the inspiration to start. So Thankyou!
    I did my first day this morning and I must say I really enjoyed it. It was also a little easier than I expected as well, which was a pleasant surprise.
    I am nearly 42, am about 10 kg over weight and just want to say if I can do it anyone can. I have not run since hghschool ( 25 years ish) and I think this is the kick start i need to get a little confidence back, get my body back and have a little time to myself.
    Thanks everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey guys!!!

YAY and congrats to Fearless Leader! Well done on finishing the program!

Welcome to the newcomers ... How are you finding it?

I thought I would give you a quick update ... I graduated the program around a week ago. I kept getting to Week 4 and then getting injured or distracted, so I ended up doing Week 4 for around 8 weeks

About a week ago I got sick of it, so decided to just see if I could run the whole 5kms, and lo and behold - I could!!! I've done it 4 times since then, and I have to say, I and so pleased and satisfied with myself!

Much luck and encouragement to all who are still working at it!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shoopuf For This Useful Post:

babycake  (24-04-2012),DALLASMUM  (24-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to see everyone is doing so well!! I have not been so good with following the c25 program, but have still been getting out for lots or walks and runs. I tend to combine it with things that I am doing though, so wherever possible I walk to the shops or appointments and jog to my exercise classes - I have found this is a great way to incorporate exercise into my schedule and if I don't have anything on for the day, then i'll go out for a big walk/run.

babycake is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Funniest Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, Quick Update.
    I have lost 10kg in about 10ish weeks by doing this and eating sensibly. Sometimes I did the program week for two weeks sometimes for a couple of days, You just go at your own pace. At christmas time if you told me I could run 5k I would have laughed

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been doing this for a couple of months now and it's fantastic. I'm a sole parent working 5 days plus kids sport on Saturdays so I needed something that I could just open the door and do. I have never run in my life (used to be a swimmer) and whilst I don't know that I will get to 5km, my tracker tells me I'm doing around 3.5km. I've lost 7kg and feel much better. Best $2.99 I've spent in ages.