+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    Thanks for the sites everyone!

To those buying from Old Navy - do you get shipping through their website or through someone like HopShopGo?
    I just fork out for shipping because they ship here and say it'll take 6-10 days (which for me it did). But I don't know how HopShopGo works and was too lazy to look into it! They do free shipping for orders over US$50 to addresses within the US though so if HopShopGo is cheaper to ship here, it might be worth it.

I paid about $45 shipping for 5 items of clothing including a denim jacket which was reasonably heavy for its size.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinaw View Post
    I bought from dailyshop.com, but often wear my normal clothing because my belly is not so prominent and my clothes bought before are loose.

Do you work for dailyshop.com. Looking around on the net I found a lot of posts about dailyshop.com posted under the username carolinaw.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not sure if they've been mentioned, but so far I have jeans from jeanswest, a few wrap tops from Isabella Oliver (my absolute favourite!!) and a few things from Topshop and Asos.
    Try looking around on eBay aside from the jeans, that's where I've found all my stuff so far.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by *Cj* View Post
    Do you work for dailyshop.com. Looking around on the net I found a lot of posts about dailyshop.com posted under the username carolinaw.
    I agree with the above - that's pretty dodgy.

I was a big fan of Ripe Maternity. I also bought a few things from target but found the quality wasn't as good and they didn't last.