+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've signed up for Round 1, which started last week, and really loving it! I love that before the actual challenge starts, there is a pre-season month - in which she gives you tasks to complete. Things that help you get to the bottom of why you have certain habits, opening up to yourself and throwing out all excuses etc. It's great! In pre-season alone I lost 5kg Exercise has never been so addictive, and the recipes you get when you sign up are great - no reason to get bored!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am considering doing it too- just wanted some feedback from others first- and where else to get it from than Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Michelle Bridges 12 week challenge

I've done 1 round officially and a second round following what I learnt from the first round. It has bee great for changing the way I look at my relationship with food. I lost around 10kg on the first round and 6kg this time around. I didn't follow the food plan strictly as some meals didn't appeal or weren't suitable for the whole family (2 fussy toddlers & 2 adults).

The key for success is going to be support and the want to change. I have been lucky to have several people around who are going on the same type of journey which makes it easier. I found tools like the my fitness pal app (food tracking) and endomondo (exercise tracker) have been essential to my weightloss. I love the program though and the accountability of weighing in each week and having access to Michelle bridges podcasts & videos has been great. I still listen to the podcasts when I need a reminder or a boost to my motivation.

Thanks
    Reviews

Subbing, I just signed up for the upcoming round!

Thanks
    Reviews

Has anyone else just started this round? How are you going? I'm vegetarian and loving the food. DH is doing it with me. I'm so so sore from exercising though which is super exhausting! Hopefully I'll get used to it soon, I haven't exercised for a few months now due to my miscarriage (no physical reason, I just haven't).

We are having our treat meal tomorrow night (valentine's day) instead of Saturday

Thanks
    Reviews

I've signed up for this round. Do far so good. I'm not following the food plan religiously, but trying to keep within the limits.

Thanks
    Reviews

I really want to do it after I have this bub. My friend has done it and she lost so much weight! She's toned and looks awesome.
    Good luck ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

My friends friend has done it for a year and lost 62 odd kilos

Thanks
    Reviews
    I want to do it, mainly just to get fit and healthy and toned again. But first in going to my doctor to rule out any physiological causes of my ongoing tiredness and general sluggish health. I'm thinking I could be anaemic.

Is it really hard? Would I have to give up my evening glass of wine?

I have started jogging... Very slowly building up to it. And I've been doing this almost every day, but I still feel like crap a lot if the time. I'm sure it's not just being a single mum with a toddler as I used to be such an energetic and healthy person. I eat well too!

Maybe Michelle can fix me if the doc finds no other probs.

Thanks
    Reviews

Good idea to go to doc to rule out anything.

I find the nutrition part a little hard to stick to. Not so much the calories, but the protein portions seem so small. I just up those.

Exercise 6 days. I have been exercising 1-3 days at the gym for a few months, so I'm finding it ok. There are deffo some exercises which are showing me the weak spots in my body, so I find them more challenging.
    There are different programs to choose from. You may like the learn to run program she has.
    Otherwise, you could use an app to help you stick to 1200 cals (unless you are BFing - then 1700). Use the "Ease into 5 K" app which teaches you to run.
    I found the advice to add times to the diary for workouts good. Make the time in advance and stick to it.

Good luck