+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    620
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked
    84
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes it's certainly not a fad short term thing. It's about lifestyle change.

    Which is why I'm not doing this coming round. Am thinking of doing lean and fit round 2 or 3 though

    I would suggest paying up front, over weekly because you're more likely to see it through.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,757
    Thanks
    1,205
    Thanked
    2,112
    Reviews
    15
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by doglover View Post
    Did your husband sign up as well or just follow your plan? I am wondering whether we both have to pay the $199.

    I only have about 5kg to loose...its mainly toning I want....will the program do that for me?
    Just me! He couldn't enter his stats or anything but that doesn't matter. The login gets you access to Mish's weekly meal plans, exercise plans, exercise and meal database and the forums! The forums are an awesome support

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    475
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    84
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjalee View Post
    Just me! He couldn't enter his stats or anything but that doesn't matter. The login gets you access to Mish's weekly meal plans, exercise plans, exercise and meal database and the forums! The forums are an awesome support
    Awesome. So if I signed up for the lean and strong as we both have about 5kg to loose he could just follow it with me? Is the cal count based on how much you want to loose or what you weigh?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,757
    Thanks
    1,205
    Thanked
    2,112
    Reviews
    15
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You could both follow it yep the program is based in weights for women, but men just add 20% on to it.

    That's my only issue with the program, women are all set on 1200 and men 1800 calories. So if you're close to goal or maintaining you have to add more snack or protein to adjust your calories

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,666
    Thanks
    1,426
    Thanked
    1,431
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjalee View Post
    You could both follow it yep the program is based in weights for women, but men just add 20% on to it.

    That's my only issue with the program, women are all set on 1200 and men 1800 calories. So if you're close to goal or maintaining you have to add more snack or protein to adjust your calories
    Her meal plans are based on 1200 calories for women as you say. What happens if you're breastfeeding? Should more calories be added since we are supposed to be eating 300-500 more during this time?

    Or do b/f mummies out there just stick to 1200? I'm really struggling to stick to this amount, I'm starving every day

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,005
    Thanks
    1,052
    Thanked
    3,524
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just wanted to add... Her Losing the Last 5kg book is also good and has some yummy meal plans as well as te exercise. It's also 1200 calories a day for women. I don't know but I would think that's not enough if you are BF.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,757
    Thanks
    1,205
    Thanked
    2,112
    Reviews
    15
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pesca77 View Post
    Her meal plans are based on 1200 calories for women as you say. What happens if you're breastfeeding? Should more calories be added since we are supposed to be eating 300-500 more during this time?

    Or do b/f mummies out there just stick to 1200? I'm really struggling to stick to this amount, I'm starving every day
    From memory she has you add something like 500calories for pregnant or BF mums and gives you snack ideas specifically for a healthy mum and bub!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anjalee For This Useful Post:

    Pesca77  (10-01-2012)

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    475
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    84
    Reviews
    0
    Yep 500 cal extra for bf

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to doglover For This Useful Post:

    Pesca77  (10-01-2012)

  11. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    South Adelaide
    Posts
    3,457
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked
    416
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can you just do the excersise plan? I'm not after a meal plan as I eat a high raw vegan diet.


    ---------
    Mummie to
    Lucy Alys (July '06)
    Minnie Audrey (July '09)
    Pippi Violet (oct '11)

  12. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,757
    Thanks
    1,205
    Thanked
    2,112
    Reviews
    15
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shinebrite View Post
    Can you just do the excersise plan? I'm not after a meal plan as I eat a high raw vegan diet.


    ---------
    Mummie to
    Lucy Alys (July '06)
    Minnie Audrey (July '09)
    Pippi Violet (oct '11)
    Yeah that's fine I know she had plans to do a separate veg plan but not sure if that's happened yet.

    I know I mixed and matched my meals anyway and just followed a 1200 calorie a day diet and not specifically her meals


 

Similar Threads

  1. 8 week Spring Weight Loss Challenge
    By delirium in forum Weightloss & Fitness Challenges
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 19-10-2015, 13:57
  2. 4 week winter challenge!
    By ~Marigold~ in forum Weightloss & Fitness Challenges
    Replies: 293
    Last Post: 24-08-2015, 18:58
  3. has anyone done a 12 week challenge at the gym?
    By GlitterFarts in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-03-2015, 19:37

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Xmas with a NEW Fridge-to-go Lunch Bag! Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Fridge-to-go 8 hour cooler bags are ideal under the Christmas tree! Now in modern lunch bag designs - fill them with toys and chocolate to make parents and kids happy! Stay super cool and eat healthy and fresh food all summer long!
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
Einsteinz Music
Fun & interactive music classes!
Classes are taught by professional musicians! Children are taught the fundamentals of music: beat, pitch, rhythm and tempo through hands-on experience. Click for more details!!!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!