+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes it's certainly not a fad short term thing. It's about lifestyle change.

Which is why I'm not doing this coming round. Am thinking of doing lean and fit round 2 or 3 though

I would suggest paying up front, over weekly because you're more likely to see it through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by doglover View Post
    Did your husband sign up as well or just follow your plan? I am wondering whether we both have to pay the $199.

I only have about 5kg to loose...its mainly toning I want....will the program do that for me?
    Just me! He couldn't enter his stats or anything but that doesn't matter. The login gets you access to Mish's weekly meal plans, exercise plans, exercise and meal database and the forums! The forums are an awesome support

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjalee View Post
    Just me! He couldn't enter his stats or anything but that doesn't matter. The login gets you access to Mish's weekly meal plans, exercise plans, exercise and meal database and the forums! The forums are an awesome support
    Awesome. So if I signed up for the lean and strong as we both have about 5kg to loose he could just follow it with me? Is the cal count based on how much you want to loose or what you weigh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    You could both follow it yep the program is based in weights for women, but men just add 20% on to it.

That's my only issue with the program, women are all set on 1200 and men 1800 calories. So if you're close to goal or maintaining you have to add more snack or protein to adjust your calories

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjalee View Post
    You could both follow it yep the program is based in weights for women, but men just add 20% on to it.

That's my only issue with the program, women are all set on 1200 and men 1800 calories. So if you're close to goal or maintaining you have to add more snack or protein to adjust your calories
    Her meal plans are based on 1200 calories for women as you say. What happens if you're breastfeeding? Should more calories be added since we are supposed to be eating 300-500 more during this time?

Or do b/f mummies out there just stick to 1200? I'm really struggling to stick to this amount, I'm starving every day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just wanted to add... Her Losing the Last 5kg book is also good and has some yummy meal plans as well as te exercise. It's also 1200 calories a day for women. I don't know but I would think that's not enough if you are BF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pesca77 View Post
    Her meal plans are based on 1200 calories for women as you say. What happens if you're breastfeeding? Should more calories be added since we are supposed to be eating 300-500 more during this time?

Or do b/f mummies out there just stick to 1200? I'm really struggling to stick to this amount, I'm starving every day
    From memory she has you add something like 500calories for pregnant or BF mums and gives you snack ideas specifically for a healthy mum and bub!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anjalee For This Useful Post:

Pesca77  (10-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep 500 cal extra for bf

10. The Following User Says Thank You to doglover For This Useful Post:

Pesca77  (10-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you just do the excersise plan? I'm not after a meal plan as I eat a high raw vegan diet.

---------
    Mummie to
    Lucy Alys (July '06)
    Minnie Audrey (July '09)
    Pippi Violet (oct '11)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shinebrite View Post
    Can you just do the excersise plan? I'm not after a meal plan as I eat a high raw vegan diet.

---------
    Mummie to
    Lucy Alys (July '06)
    Minnie Audrey (July '09)
    Pippi Violet (oct '11)
    Yeah that's fine I know she had plans to do a separate veg plan but not sure if that's happened yet.

I know I mixed and matched my meals anyway and just followed a 1200 calorie a day diet and not specifically her meals