+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ex MIL decided to punch me with my DD1 in my arms.....so i slapped her across the arm .... And she threw herself down the drive we lived in units it didn't end there she then kept pushing her self till she was at the bottom of the little road... Got up screaming at me all i could do was laugh.... She went straight up to her son and started ranting she what she did to me rah rah ... He said yep she tapped u and then u push ur self down the drive way like an idiot! .... But my mother takes the cake.... Not only has she ran away and getting married in America this very moment without telling her only daughter who has stuck by her last 3 marrages..... She told me the reason why her first marrage ended is because when i was 2.5 i chucked a tantrum on the floor to try and break them up!!! Hmmm lol my birth mother is horrid. She isn't allowed to see my children because i don't like her new man around them... ( he try to take alot of pics and touched me in away that was unacceptiable ) i told her she can come to DD1s party but not him please... And She said she wasn't going to attend and DD1 heard what she said!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    She came to my daughters birthday party in the park high as a kite and then offered some of her substance to every body at the party. She peed in full view of everyone showing her 'man friend' how she could control her pee into the river. That was the first time a lot of my friends and family met her. Lovely. She came to visit after the birth of our second child again high as a kite and smelling like a brewery and got offended when I told DH to get rid of her as she wasn't coming near the baby.

She's not in our lives anymore so I no longer have to deal with her.

She wasn't ever HORRIBLE to me as such, a bit of a pain and someone who was TMI (first time I met her she described her v.agina to me) she was an awful b.itch to DH, I was just that push he needed to get rid of the toxicness.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm to just pick one.....

My MIL sends a Valentines card to my DH every year that says from the one who has loved you the longest... It goes all downhill from there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazza1981 View Post

My MIL sends a Valentines card to my DH every year that says from the one who has loved you the longest... It goes all downhill from there
    No!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I can't believe how scary some o these in laws are. Mine are wonderful...I'm really glad about that, reading this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lettabean View Post
    Wow I am so lucky to have a nice mother in law. Only thing we have to do is just put limits on how often she rings

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app so excuse the spelling
    Same with me, but how many questions shes asks lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    My MIL called me Janine for the first 10 years me and DH were together (my name is Jenelle) but she does live in Scotland...
    DH and her aren't close - no birthday or Christmas cards ever, although every time they talk she claims she's posted them for every event lol. The post must be really bad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazza1981 View Post

Oh my!!!! THAT my friend is one over protective MIL!

I'm slightly intrigued to hear the rest of her antics, but then it I have to remember your living through it so
    I shouldn't be laughing! How the hell you live with that? Hats off to you sister!!!

I thought my MIL was bad but reading some of these stories she's only slightly annoying!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    a week after having ds via emergency ceaserian she comes over and says ""oh my god you have put on SO MUCH WEIGHT"".... and i was like "what?!!!, I JUST HAD A BABY, what's wrong with you?!""... and her response... ''i didn't mean it like that""... well wtf DID you mean??? i don't get it. i only put on 10 kg's the whole pregnancy...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mil has mentioned my weight numerous times( I was given scales for x mas).

She sits on her laptop and plays games while ds is allowed to do whatever (she's been told not to and if she does it again she won't see him at her house' she started crying and when I said 'what the he!! R u crying for' she says 'I'm mourning my grandchildren' wtf! Melodramatic much!

In labour every-time a nurse came in mil would go on about she is a nurse blah blah blah.. Everything is about her. Um hello pre term labour over here.

Constantly criticizing the way we parent.. Today she says to ds 'ohh don't do that, because your dad will smack you and i don't want that to happen because there is nothing I can do about it' WTF..!!?? Lie to your grandson am put your own son down in one fell swoop. Good on you!

Ds always comes back in a bad mood telling me he doesn't like me.. I get the distinct impression she bad mouths me to ds behind my back.

Whenever somebody recognizes me they always feel it's ok to ask me private questions on things or rub my belly.. Umm hello do I know you and why the f);k do you know about my private life??

She announced to everyone I was pg during my sil wedding.. Then when I told her that was inappropriate and put of line she justified it because her mil who she can't stand did it to her!!

She sulks incessantly and I'm psychotic because everything is suppose to be about her and how she has chronic depression.

Gosh, vent over lol.
    Last edited by MumDadBoyandGirl; 18-04-2012 at 00:00.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MumDadBoyandGirl For This Useful Post:

MyLittleLilacTree  (04-05-2012)