+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Symptoms fade during day and come back at night?

Hi
    I'm probably over reacting but does any one else have symptoms that fade and come back during the day, or a day.

My breasts are sore in the morning, fade by just after lunch and come back by bed time, just as I'm starting to panic, it's the same with my morning sickness. Late after noon I don't even feel pregnant.

My last pregnancy I was constant the whole day, som im a little thrown by this. As I said I panic a bit, I have had a few misscariages.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lonni For This Useful Post:

laned  (10-01-2012)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi. I'm feeling the same way! It's a worrying feeling, especially when you just don't "feel" pregnant a lot of the time. I have had many sleepless nights lately, scouring the internet for reassurance and hating myself for reading about missed miscarriages etc.. it makes me so scared that it could be happening to me! Then I'll wake up feeling nausea or have really sore boobs for half the day and feel so RELIEVED!!
    My symptoms faded heaps just after the 9 week mark, they seemed to have stopped so suddenly that I became a nervous wreck, constantly checking for spotting and the like.
    Depending on how far along you are, the symptoms do fade towards the end of the first tri and everyone is different.
    Now I rejoice at my aching boobs and waves of nausea! Lol.. it means everything is OK
    I had to stop wearing bra's completely at the start of my pregnancy due to fact that my breasts were killing me 24-7, especially when I'd take it off at the end of the day.. ouchies! But then I noticed they weren't as tender and it began the freak out, the "what if's" started and I made myself sick with worry.
    So, I think the coming and going of symptoms is very normal. I wouldn't be concerned unless they all completely stopped and failed to return for several days.. then I'd get it checked.
    Preggo hormones can make us all worry warts and it just means that our maternal instinct is right on!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

lonni  (07-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had the same thing when I was pregnant, terrible in the morning okay in the afternoon and awful again at night!!

I have a healthy almost 9 month old now, remember every pregnancy is different and you are still getting symptoms more often than not
    Not sure how far along you are but maybe ask for a scan referral to put your mind at ease.

Best of luck for the rest of your pregnancy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RobinSparkles For This Useful Post:

lonni  (07-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys, that settles my nerves a bit. I am only 5 weeks along, which is about when my last miscarriages happened, so I'm pretty jumpy and so anxious that I can only put it down to hormones, I can't remember being this emotional before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I should be 6 weeks on Monday and I have had exactly the same thing sore boobs in the morning subsiding during the day so I push on them to make sure I can still feel them hurting LOL, then come the evening I feel flat and offish but not really that bad so i am glad to read you are experiencing similar as I have had a few miscarriage also one being around the 5 week mark. I am having an ultrasound on Tuesday to check things out so fingers crossed all is well for the both of us.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to moolissa For This Useful Post:

lonni  (08-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get that too. My sickness is bad at night. Apparently that is common with people that work and I am on my feet all day. But it is normal to stress, I still do!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was glad to hear you are the same moolissa, i keep grabbing my boobs to make sure they are still sore too. Although that sounds kinda silly, Hope everything is ok for you.
    I have docs appointment next week, im going to insist on blood test for hormone levels and an ultra sound, but being in the country it might be a few weeks till i can get the ultra sound, so im just trying to stress less.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's not silly at all to grab your boobs n squeeze - I still do it at 13 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Loni - Thanks for your post. I am 5w4d and experiencing the very same fluctuating boob tenderness. Have really not had any tenderness for the past 2 days, which is freaking me out. I just have to wait tight until next weeks scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    laned- im playing the waiting game too, i love my town but living in the country means doctors are a little harder to get into, unlesss its dire you have to wait.

Im thinking of faking how bad ot is to get an appointment quicker, but feel bad about taking it from realy sick people, not just worry warts like me.

On the up side im queasy this morning, not sure im that glad though, lol.