+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good idea Jenga but already thought of that and neg hpt :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just did another one and there was still a test line but not as dark as control. So Yay a neg!!!
    Maybe my pee wasn't diluted enough this for the earlier one as I got up do late.
    Thanks for your help ladies. I'm just going to count today as 1dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    YAY. Glad you got a negative finally. I think I am 1DPO too. My test was much lighter today but I did test earlier. I will test with a preg test on the 20th. We go away that weekend and I want to know how good I need to be

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hayles, are you using digi or IC? I don't suppose it matters but when it happened to me I was using digi's and getting the smiley faces so there was no mistaking it was picking up elevated levels of LH!

If you imagine a horizontal line (the control line) which is the minimum level that a test will detect any LH in your urine, when your LH beings to surge and continues to surge it is possible that it will stay above that control line for a period of a few days by the time it ascends, levels off and then descends.

I expect that (like everything reproductive related) our LH levels are quite specific to each individual so some people may have that surge for a few hours, some may have it for a few days, Im not sure if there is any benefit either way but it didn't do me any harm

I would keep on BD'ing for a few days yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I am no help but I have my But def keep BD'ing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bebe, thankyou so much for taking the time to write your post. I used the IC tests.
    U def make sense with the hormone levels I was just worried that I wouldn't O because I've never actually heard of anyone having 4 days of pos. So I hope I have actually O. I will prob start temp next cycle if I don't get bfp this. If I don't notice a sudden increase to show O I think I will make Drs apt.
    Luey yay we can be testing buddies. I don't think I can wait till the 20th though. I'll be lucky to make it to the 16th lol. Hope we both get our bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and omg I am so sick of BDing I'm pretty sure it's now been everyday for nearly two weeks cause I O later than I thought /:-|

Thanks
    Reviews
    No problem at all, I know exactly how you feel. I had even told my mum & sis last month I was heading to the doctors in the new year because I suspected PCOS with all these pos OPK's, I was feeling quite down about it, I thought they might not have been genuine positives, but they obviously were.

So please don't expect the worst. I am hoping that in 14 days I see you with a BIG FAT POSITIVE... it sounds like you & DH have really put the effort in this month... lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Bebe I must say all the best with your pregnancy and lots of sticky to you darls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps hun... keep me posted