+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Witwicky View Post
    I always feel SO tempted to cut off people's rats tails. It's like they're just hanging there, screaming to be cut off. *shudder*
    A friend of ours has one, a LONG one. Seriously its about as long as my hair and mine comes below my boob. Anyway, he is actually really good looking but the ratty ruins him. Im always so tempted to snip it off.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonhead View Post
    A friend of ours has one, a LONG one. Seriously its about as long as my hair and mine comes below my boob. Anyway, he is actually really good looking but the ratty ruins him. Im always so tempted to snip it off.
    I can't help but wonder if hanging out with someone with a rats tail is an act of boganness in itself....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    DD must be a born bogan. She's got a bogan name (and that's even according to me... lol).

I reckon I might be a bogan... I just dress myself up in pretty dresses to deceive people.