+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    17,747
    Thanks
    5,085
    Thanked
    8,691
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveInTheBed View Post
    ...pretty sure my double pluggers are made from my umbilical cord.
    Umbilical cord? I dunno if bogans are down with that hippy sh!t.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

    delirium  (07-01-2012),SpecialPatrolGroup  (06-01-2012),Witwicky  (06-01-2012)

  3. #22
    bunkx's Avatar
    bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Hills WA
    Posts
    6,575
    Thanks
    565
    Thanked
    1,252
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughLove View Post
    I think we all have our slip-up true bogan moments.

    But the more common Bogan {scientific name: Thatsafullysik CommodoreSSBrogan} is genetic, I believe.

    We've all seen them, beautiful and untamed in their wild, natural habitat: the TAB.
    Their bleached, straw like locks blowing in the breeze, as they gallop magnificently across to the servo for one last pack a fags.

    And their mating cry, how beautiful it sounds after the fireworks in the school parking lot on Christmas day.
    The singlet wearing, tribal tattooed men bellowing "I love ya tramp stamp", and then the reply of "didja bring a slab along" from the females; in their fake tanned, white lipsticked glory.

    And such a heart warming occasion when they gather in a family group; each couple brings their 5+ WWF-t-shirt wearing children along, all of them with the same name: "Put that down! Put it down or I'll f***n kick ya into next week ya lil s***"

    Ahhh the beauty of the untamed Bogan


  4. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tenambit.
    Posts
    9,037
    Thanks
    1,564
    Thanked
    2,936
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    Umbilical cord? I dunno if bogans are down with that hippy sh!t.
    oh sh!t

    I was gunna say - 'were joined to my umbilical cord'


    should I have just gone with, 'me mum spat me out - fongs n all'

    ?? better


  5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FiveInTheBed For This Useful Post:

    delirium  (07-01-2012),Luna Lovegood  (07-01-2012),misskittyfantastico  (06-01-2012),naebie  (07-01-2012),RobinSparkles  (07-01-2012),SpecialPatrolGroup  (06-01-2012)

  6. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    14,929
    Thanks
    458
    Thanked
    3,015
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yes...its a choice to grow a rats tail

    A bad, bad choice

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lemonhead For This Useful Post:

    Ashley595  (06-01-2012),Stiflers Mom  (07-01-2012)

  8. #25
    Witwicky's Avatar
    Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,630
    Thanks
    4,446
    Thanked
    3,495
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughLove View Post
    I think we all have our slip-up true bogan moments.

    But the more common Bogan {scientific name: Thatsafullysik CommodoreSSBrogan} is genetic, I believe.

    We've all seen them, beautiful and untamed in their wild, natural habitat: the TAB.
    Their bleached, straw like locks blowing in the breeze, as they gallop magnificently across to the servo for one last pack a fags.

    And their mating cry, how beautiful it sounds after the fireworks in the school parking lot on Christmas day.
    The singlet wearing, tribal tattooed men bellowing "I love ya tramp stamp", and then the reply of "didja bring a slab along" from the females; in their fake tanned, white lipsticked glory.

    And such a heart warming occasion when they gather in a family group; each couple brings their 5+ WWF-t-shirt wearing children along, all of them with the same name: "Put that down! Put it down or I'll f***n kick ya into next week ya lil s***"

    Ahhh the beauty of the untamed Bogan

  9. #26
    Witwicky's Avatar
    Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,630
    Thanks
    4,446
    Thanked
    3,495
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonhead View Post
    Yes...its a choice to grow a rats tail

    A bad, bad choice
    I always feel SO tempted to cut off people's rats tails. It's like they're just hanging there, screaming to be cut off. *shudder*

  10. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,510
    Thanks
    432
    Thanked
    3,239
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonhead View Post
    Yes...its a choice to grow a rats tail

    A bad, bad choice
    The worst part about rats tails and bogans is, for the most part you have a choice between a rats tail or a mullet..

  11. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,877
    Thanks
    795
    Thanked
    510
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennaisme View Post
    The worst part about rats tails and bogans is, for the most part you have a choice between a rats tail or a mullet..
    MSI fan??

  12. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,728
    Thanks
    663
    Thanked
    862
    Reviews
    15
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveInTheBed View Post
    ...pretty sure my double pluggers are made from my umbilical cord.
    one of DP's cousins made his from tyre tread and telecom rope, apparently he gets a good 100k outta them!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Littlemissmetal For This Useful Post:

    FiveInTheBed  (07-01-2012)

  14. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tenambit.
    Posts
    9,037
    Thanks
    1,564
    Thanked
    2,936
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersInstinct View Post
    one of DP's cousins made his from tyre tread and telecom rope, apparently he gets a good 100k outta them!

    oooooh...another recycling hippy type bogan!!?

    *high five*


 

Similar Threads

  1. Are children a "lifestyle choice"?
    By lambjam in forum Social Issues
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 22-08-2012, 19:50
  2. Do you find the term "bogan" offensive?
    By MsMummy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-01-2012, 17:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pyjamas.com.au
With so many gorgeous brands and styles for every season, our pyjamas, nighties, robes, sleepsuits and sleeping bags are lovely for lights out and perfect for lazy days. Get 10% off first order using code bubhub. Be quick offer ends 31/12/16.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Sudocrem / Infacol
Sudocrem® Healing Cream is a soothing emollient cream which aids and assists in the management of nappy rash, eczema, abrasions, wounds and minor skin irritations. Infacol Wind Drops are an effective method of treating wind in infants.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!