+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, im new to this sort of thing so forgive me if i dont understand abbreviations
    Anyways im looking for supportive ppl who have been thru ivf
    we have been trying for 2 years (1 yr on clomid) and i have pcos and mild endo
    about to start our first ivf/icsi antagonist cycle as soon as Af arrives with monash ivf clayton
    I would love to hear any success stories and be a friend to anyone that needs support too

good luck to all who are going through this and may 2012 be our year!!

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2012yearofhapiness View Post
    Hi everyone, im new to this sort of thing so forgive me if i dont understand abbreviations
    Anyways im looking for supportive ppl who have been thru ivf
    we have been trying for 2 years (1 yr on clomid) and i have pcos and mild endo
    about to start our first ivf/icsi antagonist cycle as soon as Af arrives with monash ivf clayton
    I would love to hear any success stories and be a friend to anyone that needs support too

good luck to all who are going through this and may 2012 be our year!!
    Hey there! Good luck!! Join the may/June thread? See you there!!! Baby dust

Thanks
    Reviews

Default New to IVF ICSI

Hi,

Just wanted to join we are doing our 1st cycle of IVF/ICSI. I have egg pickup tomorrow, feeling pretty crap with nausea and bloating etc and have our transfer booked for next Wednesday.

DP and I are both feeling nervous, I am worried we may not get enough eggs due to my low AMH and he is worried we may not get enough sperm due to his antibodies but we have our fingers crossed and are hoping for the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, Hope you don't mind me adding to this post. l am new to this sight, but not new to the ivf roller coaster. Over the past 10 year i have done 9 full ivf cycles with icsi. 6 frozen transfers and 1 full cycle using the colorado protocol. After my 7th full cycle l got a BFP and ended up having twins. 3.5 years later back on the roller coaster l got my second BFP on Wednesday. lf anyone needed suport l am happy to help. The best suport is from people that are going through the same thing. All the best to everyone. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    This is my very 1st post. I have mild PCOS and dh has severe morphology... We have just finished police checks and are almost ready to start our 1st ICSI cycle at monash IVF Clayton under Melissa Wong. Just wondering if anyone else here has used Melissa and if they have had success with her? We are a little nervous dh doesn't seem to want to talk about this as much as me, so I think this forum is going to be a great help!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    I'm off to monash next week to pick up drugs fingers crossed. I find the same dh doesn't want to talk about it much stresses him out too much bun hub has been great. Good luck everyone xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!

I'm new to IVF. Husband has balanced translocation of gene 7 and 17. Tomorrow is my 2nd ultrasound and my last day of injections. Egg collection is Friday and I'm freaking out. I just don't know what to expect!
    Any one got pointers for me??
    Gekko

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Gekko

Dont freak out... I had my collection last Thursday, knocked out so didnt feel a thing. Took about 30 mins. All i will say is that i was in quite a bit of pain for the next two days. I actually had a transfer this morning...hope it sticks!!

Have your collection and rest up for a couple of days, my stomach is still bloated and my ovaries are still pretty large, but at my scan today (before transfer) the nurse said its pretty normal and to be expected.

You'll be fine! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lashes78!

I really hope your little embryo sticks and grows!! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed!

Did you have a very heavy and full sensation just above your hip bones prior to collection?

I shall plan to stay in bed for the few days after Friday then!

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Gekko,

Good luck with your egg collection. I did my 10th full cycle in April. When l woke up l felt like l had bad period pain. Within a couple of days l am back to normal. Everyone is different. The transfer is fine. Just try to relax. I know it is easier said than done. The worst part is having to have a full bladder.
    I think the worst part of the whole ivf roll coaster is the 2ww. So hard.
    Good luck. I will cross my fingers for you.

Take care Kel