+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks but I don't need a donor it's just the stress it causing my husband to produce it and get it to the clinic ASAP ???

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggest wishes View Post
    Thanks but I don't need a donor it's just the stress it causing my husband to produce it and get it to the clinic ASAP ???
    Ohhhhh you can do it at the clinic or it's a testicular biopsy I think producing it would be better then a big needle to the man parts. When they do egg pick up it needs to be done right away at the same time. If its for an analysis you have 2hours to get it to the clinic from home I think

Thanks
    Reviews
    My husband put off our first analysis for weeks ad complained as carried on when he did it but at the clinic the nurses let me "assist" him but at egg pick up I'll be out cold son obviously I won't be there to help physically or emotionally

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby and I are starting our IVF journey. Only early days, have appointment with FS just before Easter.
    I do have a question is everyone going to be going somewhere that uses Synarel (nasal spray) ? My clinic doesn't and I'm worried. Any thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks yeah we were told with in an hour. It's so stressful for me too. But he also has other factors that hinder the libido. Going to try and help by driving him there to drop it off less stress of parking and running in Clayton is a pain for parking. I just want to feel like I'm getting somewhere with it all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hoping4bubs View Post
    Hubby and I are starting our IVF journey. Only early days, have appointment with FS just before Easter.
    I do have a question is everyone going to be going somewhere that uses Synarel (nasal spray) ? My clinic doesn't and I'm worried. Any thoughts?
    Hi!

My clinic used nasal spray but I was on a short antagonist cycle so only jabbing no sniffing.
    It might be your protocol so dont stress! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggest wishes View Post
    Thanks yeah we were told with in an hour. It's so stressful for me too. But he also has other factors that hinder the libido. Going to try and help by driving him there to drop it off less stress of parking and running in Clayton is a pain for parking. I just want to feel like I'm getting somewhere with it all.
    Yeah we always fight on sa day. They feel vulnerable and they don't have the baby need driving them to be brave the way we do. Good luck !!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank we finally did the sample to with me at home ready to drive to Clayton yay just have to wait for results now cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's been a while since I have been on here....so busy with work :/
    Had my lap done and had the follow up yesterday. We are going to give it till 1st week in June and see what happens. Then it will be ivf on the short cycle so two lots of jabs. I think I can stress less now as I know the ball is a least rolling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hello

Wondered if I could join your thread?

We're TTC #2. The only (known) fertility problem is that I don't ovulate. DD was conceived after using Clomid, but it didn't work for us this time. Have also tried FSH injections and IUI. None of that has worked.

We're due to start IVF at the end of this month. I'm away mid this month, so I am currently taking the contraceptive pill, so that I will have a period when I stop taking it, and can then start IVF. Seems crazy to be taking the pill while TTC...

We're doing an antagonist cycle, and no sniffing (I don't think). I'm struggling with it all a bit, and am seeing a psychologist at QFG (QLD fertility group) this morning, which I hope will help me get my head around it.

for everyone here!