+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best NewIVF, please let us know how you get on!

I'm off to Hawthorn Open Eve tonight with Monash IVF, i'll hopefully get to meet Dr Rombauts, our nearest is Clayton, but they dont have an open eve - hopefully get all the info we need.

DP sister called from UK yesterday... shes preggers and i couldnt talk to her, fell straight away - i shouldnt feel like that, but its not fair :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sweet heart I had the same thing but it was my sister in law, she even said I was jealous of her and rubbed it in during our treatment with DS2 I was so upset but you are about to start your journey and that's all you should think about but just remember that you will be an Aunty and that to me has been pretty amazing too when my nephew was born I cryed like I'd had a baby lol I'm teary now actually how embarrassing! you are doing so well if you would like the support I am happy to meet up with you one day and you can vent/cry/ smile and laugh all you like over some coffee it does help to have other ivf mums near you it definatly helped me xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    God the nerve of some people - its not jealousy its more frustration as people just dont think before they open their mouths sometimes... we've had the whole family call because they're so excited :-(..... i should be too really.

haha, i'm sat here teary too, need to pull myself together and get my face on!

Not sure where you are and i'm soooo new to this, i dont know how to PM people?? Also, some of the abbreviations i dont quite get?? I need lessons, ha! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm always up near Brighton but I'm from pakenham, DS2 is dearest son #2 lol sorry!
    my sister in law actually txted me and said I know your jealous because I'm pregnant the day before our egg pick up... I don't see her anymore. I will send you a message and we can organise a meet up if you want, I was ment to do a talk at one of the ivf group meetings last year but I had the flu and I couldn't go.

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good afternoon ladies, not sure I'm "in" this group but my husband and I just found out yesterday our chances of voice being naturally at pretty much 0 as dh's swimmers aren't the right shape/density to get into my eggs.

We have been trying for 19months and obviously haven't made the magic happen!

Our doctor at the royal women's Melbourne has suggested IVF ICSI. We are both only 24 and so we have decided to wait 6 months or so for me to get nice and healthy but also to try and come up with a way to afford treatment!

I really really hope we can get a bfp before Christmas

Good luck to everyone starting this year!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow great result are you day 3 or 5 transfer hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allymumtobe View Post
    Good afternoon ladies, not sure I'm "in" this group but my husband and I just found out yesterday our chances of voice being naturally at pretty much 0 as dh's swimmers aren't the right shape/density to get into my eggs.

We have been trying for 19months and obviously haven't made the magic happen!

Our doctor at the royal women's Melbourne has suggested IVF ICSI. We are both only 24 and so we have decided to wait 6 months or so for me to get nice and healthy but also to try and come up with a way to afford treatment!

I really really hope we can get a bfp before Christmas

Good luck to everyone starting this year!!
    I was 24 too when I did our first egg collection, you have such a high chance at your age, here for you if you need I have fallen 1st time with two egg collections and have 2 DS, pm me if you want someone to chat to! We did ICSI as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    count me in. First cycle to commence in march. Waiting to have our first appt with the nurse coordinator.
    Moving between excited and scared at the moment?!?!?

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IVFmumof2 View Post
    I was 24 too when I did our first egg collection, you have such a high chance at your age, here for you if you need I have fallen 1st time with two egg collections and have 2 DS, pm me if you want someone to chat to! We did ICSI as well
    Thanks! I'm terrified but have started no junk diet and we are going to link our Medicare cards and see I financial advisor this coming week!

I hope we are as lucky as you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Day 5 transfer today. Crinone pessaries have been interesting as have been getting a few chunks of discharge from it. Gives you a bit of lower abdo discomfort and constipation too. Anxious to see how our embryos are as a few had vacuoles which I don't know what the significance is.

I agree dancing butterfly that it is all quite daunting but if you go with the flow it does work and it makes sense after a while. Also found these forums full of support and information from others that have been kind enough to share their experience.
    Last edited by Kenta; 22-01-2012 at 06:15.