+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: New to IVF/ICSI 2012

Quote Originally Posted by KarmaJane View Post
    Well, got the call Tuesday. Definite BFN. I am now very confused though as I was expecting heavy nasty AF and she's actually being rather kind and keeping to a mild flow. Anyway, that's it from us for the time being; we can't afford another cycle for a while.

Took Monday and Tuesday off from work to lick my wounds. But still feeling angry, sad and lost about everything. Everyone says "there's always next month" but they don't seem to follow that "next month" may be a long way away for us...

Squeak, you and I seem to be running pretty similarly; cancelled then bfn. It's all a bit anticlimactic and leaves you feeling a bit empty, huh?
    I agree. It is crap. I am so sick of people saying those kinds of things. Its the financial pain. Well I am going away for 4 days and looks like i will ovulate then so i may not be able to do my fet this cycle ffs.

I was nieve to think ivf was the answer.

ICSI #1 April 2012 Cancelled
    ICSI #2 August 2012 24eggs 8 embryos frozen BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

I am new to IVF after years of unsuccessfully TTC.

I have been seeing a wonderful acupuncturist for the last 6 weeks.

However despite all the research she believes it is not important to have acupuncture on the same day of transfer....just before transfer and after (not necessary the same day).

She works just 3 days a week and is happy to book me in those days.

I like this lady and trust her but all research indicates same day acupuncture prior to egg transfer is more successful.

Has anyone had acupuncture days before transfer and got a positive?

I am contemplating using someone else but dont really want

Thanks
    Reviews

Default New to IVF/ICSI 2012

Quote Originally Posted by chances View Post
    Hi Ladies

I am new to IVF after years of unsuccessfully TTC.

I have been seeing a wonderful acupuncturist for the last 6 weeks.

However despite all the research she believes it is not important to have acupuncture on the same day of transfer....just before transfer and after (not necessary the same day).

She works just 3 days a week and is happy to book me in those days.

I like this lady and trust her but all research indicates same day acupuncture prior to egg transfer is more successful.

Has anyone had acupuncture days before transfer and got a positive?

I am contemplating using someone else but dont really want
    Not us personally, but we were given our acupuncturist's info because our friends did their's before and after transfer (same day) and got a positive both times. Research is done for a reason, and if u are paying her the money, you should have the acupuncture the days u want it. I would give u my acupuncturist's number but I'm in Sydney

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fingerscrossd11 View Post
    Not us personally, but we were given our acupuncturist's info because our friends did their's before and after transfer (same day) and got a positive both times. Research is done for a reason, and if u are paying her the money, you should have the acupuncture the days u want it. I would give u my acupuncturist's number but I'm in Sydney
    Hi thanks
    yes I think you are right I guess I am still the customer and even thou I'm completely in ore of what she does I need to do what's best for us. I have another option from my ivf nurse so will make enquiries.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

BT tomorrow hoping for a BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews

BFP

HCG : 114 is that ok?