+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default New to IVF/ICSI 2012

Tickle84 I was the same first timer with 11 eggs 9 suitable 5 fertilised and only 1 made it to blasty. I had hardly any pain or cramps just a couple of niggles and no bleeding. We are now 14 weeks pregnant good luck x

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by KarmaJane View Post
    It's been a while ladies but I had my collection on Monday as planned. We got 2 eggs. Both fertilized but only 1 decided to grow so no frosties for us But, on Wednesday I had a lovely 2-day (more like 52 hours after collection though) 8-cell embryo transferred!

Now in the TWW and crossing everything I have that our little bubba digs deep and sticks.

How is everyone else going?
    Hi KarmaJane hope your lil emby sticks.
    We are 7 weeks and 6 days today 😊
    Had a scare on Friday with 5 hours in emergency thinking we may loose it, but so far we are sticking around.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey Lib, glad to hear your bubba is a fighter!

I'm nearing the end of my tww. Test is on Tuesday but I did a test yesterday morning (10dp2dt) which was negative. Hoping it was too early or the test was crap (it was an eBay one). But losing hope a little. Not feeling much of anything going on. Also a little depressed as my mum told me my sister is 9 weeks pregnant

Trying to cling to the small possibility that we might get a bub though...

Thanks
    Reviews

Hope is gone. AF has reared her ugly head.

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry to hear karma ;(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hey Lib, glad to hear your bubba is a fighter!

I'm nearing the end of my tww. Test is on Tuesday but I did a test yesterday morning (10dp2dt) which was negative. Hoping it was too early or the test was crap (it was an eBay one). But losing hope a little. Not feeling much of anything going on. Also a little depressed as my mum told me my sister is 9 weeks pregnant

Trying to cling to the small possibility that we might get a bub though...
    Hay good luck with the blood results please don't read to much into the home tests I did 3 and all were negative it's possible to early or due to the drugs I still when I had the blood test and told them I'm sure it hasn't worked then the call came and I was now I'm over the 11wk mark just waiting for my 12 wk scan food luck fingers cross for u x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Went for my blood test today but not really waiting on results as AF is pretty well established atm. Had a pretty rough day. Have to decide what we do next...

Thanks
    Reviews

KarmaJane I'm so sorry to hear AF has arrived....though there are those people that still have it so my fingers are crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: New to IVF/ICSI 2012

Went for my blood test today but not really waiting on results as AF is pretty well established atm. Had a pretty rough day. Have to decide what we do next...
    Hi KarmaJane
    I got my BFN on Friday from the blood test. If you want to talk I am happy too. I see my dr today regarding what to do now. I was so shocked it did not work.

ICSI #1 April 2012 Cancelled
    ICSI #2 August 2012 24eggs 5 embryos BFN

Thanks
    Reviews

Well, got the call Tuesday. Definite BFN. I am now very confused though as I was expecting heavy nasty AF and she's actually being rather kind and keeping to a mild flow. Anyway, that's it from us for the time being; we can't afford another cycle for a while.

Took Monday and Tuesday off from work to lick my wounds. But still feeling angry, sad and lost about everything. Everyone says "there's always next month" but they don't seem to follow that "next month" may be a long way away for us...

Squeak, you and I seem to be running pretty similarly; cancelled then bfn. It's all a bit anticlimactic and leaves you feeling a bit empty, huh?