+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry KarmaJane, that happened to me too in Brisbane, I was gutted. The Dr gave me my money back though as he felt so bad for missing it. Mind you I never went back to him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My little squishy is inside now...Fx it implants and digs deep 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    I'm 31 and having to do IVF and starting Synarel in 21 days. Egg retrieval is on 28th September!!!!!!

Im all new to this and What I was wanting to know was is there anything I should include or exclude from my diet etc to increase quality and chances?????

Thanks all, any advice is much appreciated!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you Lib! Here's hoping there's a BFP in your very VERY near future

Range, it sucks big time. Especially on the first try. Kinda sours your experience from the word go.

AFM: Follow up appt with FS today. Apparently what happened in my cycle isn't that rare in the short stim cycle, one in every 6 or so cycles. FS says there's no real reason other than it looks as though all my potential eggs this month weren't up to the task. So I've weakened and am giving it one more go...even though this kinda non try cost me $850! If it doesn't work we may have to look at trying another FS whose fees aren't so high.

Looks as though I ovulated over the weekend after my first U/S...so the next round will start with an U/S after 4 days of injections and possibly bloods every couple of days.

Unfortunately DH and I have dropped to a 25% chance of conception now as we are approaching our 3rd year of trying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well hasn't my week been exciting. ET on Sat...which after my pregnon injection sat arvo....my ovaries became overstimulated and ruptured into my abdomen on Sunday arvo....so it was an Ambo trip to emergency for me 😳

Two nights in hospital later an I'm spending this week at home. No problems with my uterus though an had a few smears Monday an Tuesday morning so I'm hoping that's squish digging further in.

Blood test booked in for Tuesday morning....and boobs are getting sore again after a day I nothing. So tempted to test early but don't want to tempt fate. 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    😃 thought I would sneak in a test before tuesdays blood test ImageUploadedByBub Hub1343426447.581252.jpg BFP!!!😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Lib! Fantastic news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yay how exciting x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks 😊 I am so tempted to do another test as I still can't believe the first one.....

Might sneak one more in tomorrow, I think I just want to see that first line go really dark 😊 and be extra sure it's not a false test....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bloods done yet, Lib?