+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggest wishes View Post
    With positivity it does happen our little embryo stuck and I am 4 weeks pregnant
    Congrats that's awesome 😊. I start my injections tomorrow and hoping for a transfer about the 23rd 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck hope all goes well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I'm just about to start my injections for the first time tonight. A big jumble of excited and scared as well as worried and hopeful all at the same time!

It's a little overwhelming. But I can't wait to hold our own little bubba and I know, even if the first time doesn't work, it's a step towards our goal.

Eeep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck karma positivity is great x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have to keep my mind on the goal! I threw up from the hormones last night. Yuck! Hopefully that means they're working

Thanks
    Reviews
    Took my first 'don't release the eggs' jab tonight....so not looking forward to doing it again....that sucker hurts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh lord Lib, don't tell me that! I was only just saying to DH that this is the only time I've been happy to be a bit fat as the injections don't hurt in my flabby tummy! Not looking forward to those ones as the needle looks to be a thicker gauge to the pen one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls it is a bit thicker but try and put the needle in quick little bit less painful good luck girls its all worth it x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah once it's done it aches a little....I don't have an overly good amount to pinch either so I feel it a fair bit, but after a few minutes it's all ok again.

I told DP it's way less pain than having the bub and if I'm willing to go through that again I can handle a few jabs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone else find they get tired easier on these medications??? I figured it was just all the extra work my body is doing but just wanted to double check it's not just me.