+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah they are good my first delivery is tomorrow . Can't wait!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I wasn't happy with it for the price and I've had them constantly ringing me and hanging up everyday sincea

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Their milk is absolutely awesome, and good value as well. I find if I buy the supermarket milk it spoils straight away, sometimes I've had to throw out a full 2 L because it is sour. I can drink AFD milk even after it's use by date and it still tastes delicious!

I usually get a mixed fruit box, but pick my own veggies because I'm not an adventurous cook and end up throwing things away simply because I don't use them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I get their dairy, meat and fruit + veg. Love their stuff, the prices are great and do is the quality. I agree their website design sucks! But I've figured out how to use it

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EmPowering View Post
    I wasn't happy with it for the price and I've had them constantly ringing me and hanging up everyday sincea
    OMG, are you for real???? That is shocking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    yeah I have had so many missed calls from this number so I googled it and there was a whole forum thing of people saying same thing had happened to them and it was Aussie farmers and half the time they hung up and stuff

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry you have been unhappy with them.

That is dissapointing about the ringing and hanging up.

I was happy with them

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started using them about 6 weeks ago. The milk is second to none as is the bread. The vegies and fruit are also good. However, there are 2 things I dont like. The meat doesn't go far with us as a family of 3 kids & 2 adults. Also, we are trying to avoid food aditives, so we can't use there apple juice or the bangers or the deli meat. So if anyone knows where I can get meat from that would be good. You can phone through your order, that is what I do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah I mean I was happy with the fruit and veg I guess abd the delivery guy was good but yeh the ringin not happy about

Thanks
    Reviews
    My wife and I were happy AFD customers for quite a while. We happily recommended them to friends and family, as we enjoyed the pricing, variety, quality and convenience.

Then the service went seriously downhill; instead of delivering the boxes to the house they started leaving them at the bottom of our driveway, balanced on the car, balanced on my motorcycle (death awaits anyone who knocks over my bike).

We repeatedly called and emailed to ask them to deliver to the house, and they repeatedly promised they would ... but then didn't. We explained that my wife is pregnant and didn't like carrying boxes of veges up our long steep driveway, and they sympathised ... and kept failing to deliver to the door.

In the end we gave up and cancelled the service. They had the gall to try to bill us for the mis-deliveries too.

Their customer retention team is full of fail too. Someone called my wife after we cancelled to ask why; she asked "have you not read our account notes?" and it turned out he hadn't. She suggested he go away, read them, and call back but we haven't received another call.