+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    U could get a false negative if u test too early. Im going away next weekend with dh which will be a nice distraction for a few days. Wish I knew the outcome before then as I won't be able to drinking thinking positive that my blastso has stuck. Some of the girls on other threads who got a bfp have spoke about back pain and dull aches in their pelvic area but I haven't had anything.... maybe it's too early.

9 sleeps to go and counting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey
    going away to distract yourself is a perfect idea because take it from me it gets harder to wait !!
    I am gutted today. I woke up this morning and started to spot .. I am only 7dp5dt so I cant believe it . So sad . It is very light brown but it is consistent mostly when I wipe. I don't really have any other pre-AF signs but the nurse said it could go either way like early period or it might be old blood or the pessaries . If it gets any heavier or if AF starts I can do the BT on Wednesday but that seems so far away now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Lillac! Maybe it's implantation bleeding? Some girls on other posts have had similar spotting to what u describe and have had bfp.

I can understand how u must feel that first sign of blood is gut wrenching. Hopefully it will go away.

Keep us posted. Hugs for u

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks motherwillbe still spotting today a bit darker . I don't think it's implantation as its similar to what comes pre AF..and I'm feeling a bit PMSish .. what a way to end this cycle. I am feeling sorry for myself but I guess I will try again with a FET in June . GL to you now hope you get your little bean x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keep in touch Lillac and let us know how u are tracking. I'm positive your bfp is just around the corner. U are lucky u have 4 frosties waiting for u.

I will keep this post updated so u know how I go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Motherwillbe and Lilac, it looks like you are the only two who have posted her of recent. Lilac, hope you're ok?

Not sure if you are still posting here, but I just thought I'd jump in as I had my first Elonvin injection done today. I have one beautiful daughter thanks to IVF and we are trying for one more. I'm up to my 6th cycle trying for the second, so FS decided to give Elonvin a try.

Motherwillbe, when are you due for BT? I'm gathering you won't be likely to POAS?

Would be great to hear from anyone that has been on Elonvin and their thoughts and experiences. I'm curious to see if it makes any difference to the number of follies I get as I was on Puregon before. Got a feeling the numbers might drop for me, but guess I can only wait and see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi a little ray

Elonvas main advantage for me was 7 days without having needles. I still had to have fsh injecting as it wasn't quite enough for me. I think Lillac only had to have one extra fsh so it worked well for her.

My bt is Monday 7 may. The time can't go quick enough. It's nice to hear u had one successful bub through ivf. I can't help but wonder how long my journey will be.

Keep us posted with ur cycle and good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies, I am still here!

Motherwillbe, how are you going so far? not long now but yes i agree it seems like years before test date. any symptoms??

littleray GL during your cycle. It's wonderful to hear you have a beautiful daughter from IVF. I need some good news stories as I really do feel quite doomed right now.
    Elonva worked really well for me in terms of growing follies and number of eggs collected but I did get a bit of OHSS. its great having one injection to cover so many days so I would say that is the main advantage.

I got my official BT result today - A big fat Hcg - 0!! I had to giggle when the nurse told me...I already knew I was out as i've had my AF since Monday. and she is a nasty witch this month. Heavier than I am used to.

Keep us posted on how it goes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Motherwillbe, I will keep everything crossed for you. You can see from my signature I've been through a few cycles - 6 before I fell pregnant with my beautiful daughter and am up to cycle 6 this time again so don't lose hope. It can be such a horrible roller coster ride with IVF at times, but when it finally works, it is so worth all the effort to get there.

Lilac, please don't feel doomed :hugs. Feel confident about your next cycle. I personallly think a natural FET is the best cycle. Your body is free of all the controlling drugs and your embryo is transferred into a drug free, natural environment. My first FET I fell pregnant. Sadly it was ectopic, but that was just bad luck, nothing to do with IVF, but I did fall pregnant, so stay positive for your next cycle and stay healthy between now and then.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alittleray For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (04-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks littleray do you know why in the end it takes you a lot of cycles before success? I am really hoping I will have better luck with FET

Hey keep us posted on How your cycles go