+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay well done motherwillbe 8 fertilised eggies is great!!! Now get some rest and starting drinking lotsa fluids

Rabecah yes it was really nerve wrecking to think it wasn't going to happen but good news the transfer went ahead and I now got one little blastocyst on board
    they still have let me know how many will freeze but hopefully a couple . I am feeling better and not as bloated and there was no real sign of ohss on the ultrasound. So now I wait .. How will I fill the next 2 weeks!?!! !!

Hi Capri elonva is the same as other FSH injections but it hasn't taken off in Australia much. It has been around in Europe for a couple of years . It worked really quickly for me and I just needed 1 extra top up of puregon . I wasn't bloated until about day 6 GL on your cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on the transfer going ahead Lillac. Best of luck for the 2 weeks ahead.

My transfer will be on Wednesday if all goes to plan

I haven't had any pain from the EPU so I guess that is a good sign. I'm using cronine cream twice a day to help assist my progesterone levels. Has anyone else used this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi motherwilbe you are having an Anzac day transfer. Hope it's extra special . How are your embies going ? You are lucky that you don't have any cramps etc. this means your body will be nice and rested for Wednesday. I am on the pessaries rather than cream. I thought the pessaries were nice and easy to use but after a whole week I am becoming a bit sore down there and I think I am close to developing mild thrush. Sigh! If its not one thing it's another!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So really silly question but today pretty much within mins of transfer dr said it was ok to get up and head home. I feel like I should have lied down for a bit after but he said it would not make a difference.

What was your experience? Thoughts? My fs is a professor that heads the clinic I go to so I presume he would know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oohhhh you did it ! how did it go? Did you get 1 or 2 embies put back in? Nah I got ushered up within a minute too my FS said it won't fall out! When I got home I spent it laying about on the couch just to make me feel I was doing something . Hey my FS is also a professor who also apparently likes Elonva.. Do we share the same FS or what?!!! Well welcome to the 2ww !! for me it's been totally non-eventful . To be honest I am feeling discouraged and like it didn't work already. Its too early to know this but it would just be too good to be true to hit the jack pot first go. So do they think you will have some for the freezer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It went well. They said the one they transferred was excellent quality. It doesn't look like I'll have any to freeze but they will leave them for a few more days just to c if they grow anymore. To look on the positive side at least I got one! My dr would not do more than one as he said it doesnt increase the chances of pregnancy, just increases the chances of twins.

I don't think u will feel any different for the first few weeks anyway When is your bt? Do u think you'll be tempted to do a home preg test before your bt? I want to try and hold out but I might do one the day before my bt. I kind of want to prepare myself for the next day as I'll be at work when I get the call so feel like I'd like to have some idea.

Ive also just been lying around all day. Everytime i move i pray its staying in there ha ha! Will be good to get back to work tomorrow so I'm not thinking about it constantly. I am also a bit of a gym junkie but think I'll take a break until I know the result from this. Maybe some light exercise will be ok??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well you got an excellent one on board so you may not need any more! Hope your work day went okay today. the FS told us that i can still do "moderate exercise" but no bungy-jumping or horseback riding so i think light exercise will be fine. I am still doing everything I usually do but with more care and trying not to lift anything too heavy.
    Last night I had some friends over. I didn't want them to notice I wasn't drinking as they would get suss so I ended up pretending to drink. I let them pour me a glass of wine and sat on it all night. I went to the kitchen a couple of times to pour some down the sink!!!

My BT is next Wednesday and I will be at work too so I think I may also have to POAS the night before just to prepare myself. I don't think I can handle seeing a BFN up until then. I have to admit today i have been slightly tempted to test as I know on other threads ladies who start getting BFPs 5 days after 5 day transfer but if it is negative I will be crushed so may be I will hold out.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillac For This Useful Post:

Motherwillbe  (26-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it's best to hold out as long as u can just in case u get a false negative it might cause u stress that u don't need. Its more difficult this month as my cycle is out of wack because of all the hormones so I have no idea when AF would be due to arrive. I have my fingers crossed for both of us.

Some good news from me- I did end up with one embie on ice, a hatching blastocyst!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just realized Lillac that your bt will be on my 33 rd birthday! 2nd may

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there oh awesome news about your hatching frostie! :-)

Can you get a false negative ? I am assuming its more common to get a false positive which would also be hard...the nurse also said there has been ladies who got their AF and still get high beta .

So at the moment I am just twiddling my thumbs edging towards next week .

Are you doing anything special for your bday? It would amazing if you get a birthday BFP

My natural cycles are usually long but the nurse told me my AF is due next Tuesday. This will be the shortest cycle I have ever had