+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news Lillac! U must be so happy.

Do u know how many follicels u had prior to EPU?

Rest up and I hope those little eggs keep growing over the next 5 days. Next is the 2WW which will seem like forever!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi motherwillbe hope your scan goes well today looking forward to hearing about it. I had a lot of follicles I think 22 or something

I am still very bloated, in pain and now constipated. The FS has warned me that if I have any sign of mild Ohss on saturday he won't do a transfer :-(
    I am praying that some my embies will freeze so I can do a FET instead

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillac I hope u get better soon so ur transfer can go ahead. Sending u lots of positives wishes

im all confirmed for Friday morning. Can't wait to c the results. Then next will be the dreaded 2WW

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherwillbe For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (18-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news motherwillbe . Will you be having a local anaesthetic or deep sedation? Being asleep is great as it is over in a jiffy . Hope you get some good eggs and yes almost at the 2ww . Yay!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely a general anaesthetic!! I didn't even get the option of sedation but no way I would only have that. A little sleep and it's all over! Still only 11 follicles but even of half of them have good eggs I'll be happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes it's best not remembering any of it and it feels like you had a nice sleep when U wake up. 11 follies is pretty good you may be able to avoid Ohss which would be a good thing . GL keep us posted

I am still bloated I gotta keep drinking lots of water but I am so over it now. Sick of water
    i will find out on Saturday if the transfer goes ahead. There is not much I can do FS will assess the situation.
    11 of the embies are growing well 4 are lagging . All I can hope for is that I have a few good ones for the freezer
    Last edited by Lillac; 19-04-2012 at 16:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello - sounds like you are both full steam ahead!

Lillac; I remember getting sick of water too, but you need to keep it up. I was very bloated as well & at times short of breath. I was scared transfer wouldnt take place. On day of the transfer I had a blood test in the morning to check all my hormone levels (which ended up being fine) and when I had a scan there was no evidence of excess fluid associated with OHSS . Keep positive

Motherwillbe - lotsa best wishes for EPU.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rabecah For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (21-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! Hope u don't mind me jumping in on the thread but I've been put on elonva and can't find much info on it. I'm just wondering if anyone no's if there is reason (apart from only 1 jab) that they would use this over gonal f? I took it wed night and today I don't feel anything where as on gonal f I'd b
    Bloated, crampy ect at this point. Any info or advice anyone has from there experiance with it would b helpful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

EPU went well for me. 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature enough to proceed and all 8 have fertilsed

They will call me again Monday to update me on how they are growing.

Capri 12 I didn't feel overly bloated and I had to proceed to 5 additional days of puregon as the elonva was not quite enough to get me where I needed to be for EPU. Elonva is the same as other fsh drugs it just has the advantage of being slow release so only needing the one injection over the 7 days. Best of luck with ur cycle. Keep us posted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillac did u get to have your egg transfer today? I hope u are feeling better.