+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your scan tomorrow rabecah. I hope all is ok. I try and think like u, everything happens for a reason. It would take the pressure of if we just knew when it was going to happen.

All my friends have had no issues conceiving so it's such a foreign concept to them. I think we will appreciate being a mum more than anyone after what we have to go through.

Lillac how did your scan go today? Cant wait to do mine tomorrow to see what's going on in there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    motherwillbe looking forward to hearing about your monitor visit today . GL

Rabecah likewise with you hope the scan shows that everything is fine and no annoying cysts or anything .

Well for me Elonva has worked a treat . The bloods and ultrasound showed I am ready for the EPU and it has been booked for Monday . I am still shocked as I wasn't expecting action for another week or so ( not that I would know given this is all new to me). They found a whole lot of follies and I have to drinks lots of water to avoid over stimulating my poor little ovaries. But so glad it isnt dragging out of course

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there

Just thought I'd check in to let u ladies know how my scan and bloods went today. Looks like I have 6 maybe 7 follicles at this stage but they are not ready yet so I have 3 more days of fsh and orgalutran jabs before another scan on Monday. Finges crossed!

Lilliac, that is great u had such a good response to elonva and are ready for ur EPU. Good luck for Monday!

Have a nice weekend everyone

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherwillbe For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (13-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done Lillac - that is good news! Get lots of rest this weekend & relax!

Motherwillbe - best of luck for Monday

Scan went well - confirmed I didnt ovulate & my lining is very thick - wanting to stop everything at this stage. Heading to clinic as they are wanting me to go on the Pill for 3 weeks to help bring on my period - that is all strange to me as generally like clock work

take care

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rabecah For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (13-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rabecah I hope your cycle gets back on track soon. Good luck and keep us posted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    motherwillbe it sounds like your monitor visit went well today and although the follies need more growing it will them plenty of time to get bigger and healthy . How are you feeling at the moment ?

Rabecah your scan results must seem so frustrating and confusing to you. Hopefully the bcp will get your cycle and ovulation back on track. I think it happens that sometimes ovulation doesn't happen once in a while. Lucky it doesn't sound like there is any cysts ?

Today the nurse rang to confirm everything .I am having the trigger tomorrow night ..I had pre-made dinner plans with a friend so I will be taking the trigger shot at her house. Rabecah did u have to take any days off work after the EPU? By the way I am feeling right now, heavy and achy I figure I wont be in a hurry to return to work the day after surgery

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lillac just wanted to wish u luck for tomorrow. Let us know how u go.

Got my blood and scan tomorrow so fingers crossed that I'm not too far away either. I've been feeling great although I'm bloated a little. 2 jabs a day now is my only complaint but it's all for a great purpose

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherwillbe For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (17-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hiya

I had day of EPU off then ended up having 3 days off as felt really unwell - other times I had day after EPU and worked from home

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Just a quick update. Another bt and scan today. 11 follicles but still need a few more days on fsh so another bt and scan booked for wed and if all looks good EPU this friday. Yey!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherwillbe For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (17-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies,
    Motherwillbe, so good to hear that you are almost reaching EPU. Not long now so hope you are resting and drinking lots of fluids.GL for Friday.

rabecah, i wish i had the option of working from home. I really don't feel like going back tomorrow.

So i had the EPU yesterday morning. The got 16 eggs out of me! I felt like a hen. They later confirmed that 15 eggs were mature. I was so sore and slept most of the day.
    I was so nervous this morning thinking the worst that none had fertilized overnight but the embryologist rang to say all 15 are fertilizing. I am so relieved and happy today but I now know what they mean by IVF being an emotional rollercoaster. All the waiting for news is so hard. Now I must wait till Thursday to see how the embies are going and with luck I will be having a transfer on Saturday.