+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Just dropping in to say hi. How is everyone going. Would love to hear your updates I have been thinking about u all.

All is good with me. 9 week scan tomorrow which I've been counting down to all week! Hopefully all is going well in there. Only 3 ,ore weeks to go before I can tell everyone my news! It kills me to hang onto it but I just want to be 100% that all is well before I make my announcement. I've Had terrible ms which has passed thank god but still off my food. I've lost 3 kgs in the last few weeks. Hopefully I find my appetite again soon.

Look forward to readi g your updates

Thanks
    Reviews
    Motherwillbe good luck with your scan! How exciting

AFM I am currently 9dpt5dt and actually not too stressed or analysing everything this time - I am thinking of the twinges and let my mind wonder, but not obsessing as I did other times - could be the acupunture, tho havent done that for a month. BT on Monday & can not POAS until then as I have had Pregnyl shots which can give a false negitive. Might sneak one in on Sunday

Take care everyone, looking forward to hearing all your news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rebeccah good luck with ur 2 ww! Don't poas it's torture! Just wait if u can hold out. If u got a false neg it would be so dissapointing.

Only 3 more sleeps till u bt Yey!! I'll be keeping u in my thoughts and sending lots of Your way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls
    oh wow rabecah you must be feeling excited /nervous for Sunday . GL

Motherwillbe I can't believe you Are already 9 weeks that is amazing. Soon you will be able to make it public which is so exciting for both of you

Me: I am in post IvF cycle limbo .. My cycle has blown out to 40 days now with no sign of AF . I am due to have the FET Next cycle but at this rate not sure when this current one will end. I am disappointed as my cycles are long at the best of times but this is a bit ridiculous . If no AF this week I will call nurse to see what can be done

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, hope everyone is having a good long weekend!

bit of a 'all about me' rant coming!! I caved and POAS Saturday and Sunday, Sat a ever so slight second line, Sunday BFN. Have had no spotting but AF type lower tummy pains, so I am thinking that its all over this month - BT is tomorrow, but I dont think it will be good news day.

Usually now I have had spotting or something to indicate it hasnt worked. I have done some googling (yes, the torture we put our selves through) and read some instances that the Pregnyl can delay AF a few days. So here is why my head is messed up; Pregnyl give pg symptom which have cleared up over the past few days, AF is not were to be seen, though cramping and BT tomorrow. Dare I ask the question; could it have worked & the hpt is just not showing it = ARGGGG

Lillac; do you normally have longer cycles? I dont, though they seem to be getting longer now that we are on the IVF merry go round

take care everyone, sorry about my negitivity

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillac it must bt frustrating waiting for af to arrive. I hope it's not too far away. Will u get 1 or 2 eggs transferred this time? Maybe the drugs from the last cycle have had an effect. I hope u are keeping strong.

Rebeccah I hope the time to ur blood test goes quickly. I know how hard it is to resist poa but when u do it's torture. At least u will have an answer soon. Keep us posted

Hugs and baby dust to u both

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    how about this weather in Sydney?? It is so crap for a long weekend...
    Rabecah I hope ur BT shows some good news today. Wishing you all the best for it.. The fact you don't have AF and no spotting sounds promising though

My cycles are usually 33-38 days . FS didn't seem too concerned as I ovulate every month. Now on CD43 and not even feeling premenstrual. Definitely weird . The stims have a lot to answer for!!!
    Motherwillbe I will only be transferring 1 again .i tried to heckle a bit with the FS to put 2 in but he wouldn't budge !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I just wanted to check in with whoever is still out there to c how u are going with your cycles?

I have my first friend who is starting to receive her fertility treatment. Until now I have been the only one in my group of friends. It's good to be able to offer her some support having been through the process myself. But like I said to her everyone's journey is different.

Afm I'm almost at that magical 12 week mark. Still suffering from ms and had a little scare with some spotting for a while but that seems to be under control now. I'm just looking forward to being able to tell the world but am cautious about who I have told until now. I spent so many years wishing I was pregnant that I never considered how it would feel when I finally was pregnant. It's a whole new world of worries! My belly is slowly starting to protrude now but because I don't look pregnant but all my clothes are tight I just feel fat. It's a strange feeling. I went and watched that movie what to expect when your expecting. It's a really good movie and a bit if a tear jerker but shows so many different stories and angles of trying to get pregnant and actually being pregnant.

Anyway I hope everyone is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi motherwillbe! Good to hear from you.. Wow I can't believe you R 12 weeks already! It really must be a new world now. I have no idea what I would do if/when I get pregnant.. Such as at what point do you stop going to the IvF clinic and get referred out ? You must be a great source of support for you friend .is she going through the same clinic as you? As for me hopefully I will do my first FET this cycle. I feel so much better not having any meds

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lillac. Did af arrive for u yet? A natural cycle will be great! I really hope this cycle is the magical one for u. It must make your body feel heaps better doing what it should do without all the stims.

I'm seeing prof chapman from ivfa and he is also an ob which is great because I'll just continue seeing him. I'm still seeing him under y
    the ivf clinic until next month which is when I have my first visit with him as an ob. The ivf clinic have been great. I've had some bleeding on and off since week 9 and as soon as I call them they book me in for a check up scan. I was originally going to go public but as this is my first pregnancy I'm going to go private just for piece of mind that I can c the dr whenever I need to.

Plots of baby dust to u and u are in my thoughts