+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Spotting

I'm almost 35 weeks and have today noticed spotting. I had this 5 weeks ago and went into hospital for an examination and everything was fine, was due to thrush and some other reason that the OB said was normal. Should I be worried? Could it be a sign of labor or loss of mucus plug? just a bit scared cause am home on my own.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a little bit of blood, brownish and clear., bub is very active, just don't want to cause myself the unnecessary stress and worry of going into hospital. Of course I would for baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Could just be some old blood that was on the inside of your cervix when you fell pg. Now that you are getting close to your date, your cervix is probably softening etc so some blood may drip away. Doesn't sound like anything to worry about. Only if it's bright red, decent amount, as that can be a sign of the placenta seperating from your uterus & you need to get to the hosp asap.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 2made3 For This Useful Post:

Sara87  (08-01-2012)

Similar Threads

1. Spotting?!
    By Becca5 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 28-10-2012, 10:53
  2. spotting help
    By MonkeySeeMonkeyDo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30-07-2012, 14:12
  3. Spotting