+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default New to Melbourne and looking for classes/activites for a 14 month old

Hi there

Our little family have just relocated to Melbourne and I was wondering if anyone knows of any dance classes or activities for toddlers that are on a casual/pay as you go basis? I don't want to sign up for a whole term as chances are we are likely to miss a few here and there.

We're located in Hampton but happy to travel a bit for the right class. My little girl loves music, dancing and just being active in general so I'm trying to find things to fill up our days.

Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, we have also just arrived here. Me, my husband and our 14 month old little girl.

There are no activities on during the summer holidays, I have been looking everywhere.

They start again feb. The community hall in Hampton do activities most of the week. 2 I know you pay as you go. A Messy play and English playgroup. If you type in Hampton community centre? Hampton Community Centre Inc
    14 Willis Street, Hampton
    9598 2977 . You can look on their web site too.
    http://www.hampcomm.org/index.php?op...layout=default

We are in Brighton at the moment until we find a house in Hampton. If you fancy meeting up let me know. I am sure Mia, my daughter would love a playmate.

Take care

Beccy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am on the complete opposite side of town so can't help specifically sorry.

However I would recommend getting a copy of My Child magazine (free at Library or from your MCN) as they have info like this listed every month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies. Beccy I'd love to meet up, will try and send you a direct message (sorry am new to this website).
    Cheers