+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Testers in waiting.

Hi!

Was wondering if anyone else wants to join me here. I want to hold out poas until when my next period is due and late, so I get a proper accurate reading and so I don't see positives earlier from chemical pregnancies. Tired of stressing and worrying over it, and an easy way to fix this is to just simply WAIT! And I know the waiting will not be easy, which is why I was hoping there might be a few others wanting to hold out testing for a while too!

Come join me & keep me company!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm not due until the 29th, on cd9 today but I am totally with you. Last month I tested twice, at 11dpo and at 14dpo and then got AF the same day. I have worked out my cycle is a pretty regular 32 days to if I get to day 33 then I test!! So 30th for me.
    Don't know how much help DP will be at keeping me sticking to this, he gets sooo excited but then so disappointed.
    I'm at the point were I'm truly convinced I will never ever see two lines so I may as well save some money.
    But hey, could be both our months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah cool! Hi shani!

I'm sending myself nuts testing too early getting positives then getting my period.

Anyhow i could probably test on feb1 but choosing not to test until periods late so testing 5th feb

I dunno how much support my hubby will be sticking to this either I'm determined not to cave though!

That's why I created this thread see if I could get a little more support to stick to it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm such a sucker, even now I'm thinking how am I going to hold out!! How long have you been TTC??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am due AF on Tuesday so going to Monday I was stupid enough to test today at 8dpo! I can't help myself!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I know!!! I'm terrible for it to guys so don't feel too bad! I test so early I keep getting a positive "too" early that then I get my period as well, and find out it was just another chemical pregnancy! Gah!

Shan I've been TTC actively since December. But have been pregnant 4 times in the past I think 12 months may be 15 month and miscarried all of those times. Longest I got to I think was around 8 weeks.

Mum2alex good luck hun if you're going to test Monday I'm going to make sure I stick it out until I'm late to test its doing my head in! Wondering if I'll ever be pregnant "properly" again...

How long have you guys been TTC?

Hopefully won't take us all too much longer hey???

Good luck! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    We've been TTC since oct so this is our 3rd month. Not long I know but I never really realized how long a month is. Plus 32 day cycles just feel like forever!!
    Sorry about your mc AFH. That truly does suck balls. Do you already have another child?? If so did you have as much problems last time??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shani - hopefully his month you get a bfp!

I have 3 kids already, girl 6, boy 3, boy 18 mths. We've always wanted 4 babies. This will be our last one to complete our family.

No one ever told me baby making would be such work when I was 21 and fell pregnant unexpectedly! Lol!!!

My 2nd baby took a bit longer TTC about 2 months.
    The 3rd baby took about 4 months we were giving up and found out I was UTD lol.

But never had any miscarriages until after the 3rd baby. So no never had any problems like this before. Although my 3rd pregnancy they though I was going to loose him between 15-20 weeks. Was a very rough pregnancy.

My cycles are long too. Usually around 35 days, but they're so irregular, last cycle was only 25 days one before that 47 days so it's sooooo hard to predict ovulation!

Are your cycles regular?

I really hope we all just get our bfp this cycle...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know, it still irks me when I think of all the money I've been spending on the pill the last 10 years and when I do wanna get UTD nada!!
    I want 3 DP wants 2 so I really hope the trip to the BFP is not too much longer. I think that once we have our baby we will not be really preventing having the next from fairly early. Then what will be will be.
    Yeah although my cycles are long they've been completely regular and if I think back to all those years ago before the pill, my cycles were probably about the same.
    This is my second month using OPKs and I hope to o on the same day cd17. Still do far away!! I'm only on cd10 at the moment. We're doing smep and DP is taking Menevit so were trying to sway things to our favour so hopefully this is our month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is only my second cycle off the pill so not been trying long we are trying for our second and that will complete our family
    With our first we werent trying but we were using the not so fail safe pullout method of contreception so fell without trying.
    It feels like the longest time since we have been trying but really it's no time at all and only notice because we are trying this time! Good luck ladies