+ Reply to Thread

Default Advice needed!

Hello everyone! Just a quick question. I took 2 hpts 5 weeks ago both came positive. I'm a month late on my period so its defo pregnancy! My periods are like clockwork and ive been tracking them for ages. I went to the gp and he took my word for it (positive hpt + missed period) and calculated I was 6 weeks from my lmp. He took blood samples to check for my levels, hiv and hepititis and blood group etc and gave me a referral letter for antenatal care in a hospital to go get a scan at 12 weeks. I'm 8 weeks now and have no Ms just sore boobs and some food aversions. I'm wondering if I should go and get everything checked out at week 8. I know I'm preggo but the doc didn't do a blood test to confirm it! Need proof and some peace of mind!!! Thanks in advance everyone!
    Sent from my Nexus s using BubHub

If its going to give you peace of mind get it done, its ways nice to see the little bubba

Similar Threads

1. Advice needed from a nurse maybe or just advice please!
    By MyBubbaJack in forum General Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 23-05-2012, 22:28
  2. Where do I go from here? Advice needed!
    By Lyma in forum Family & Friends
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 21:56
  3. Advice needed!!
    By starflame in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 29-12-2011, 00:44