User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Would you consider this a problem?

I dont know what is wrong with me? Im so sad and depressed all the time now. i get so angry at times too... i think alot has to do with my weight gain aswell...

I think i honestly have a problem. its so hard to talk about but i just dont know what to do anymore. I cant stop eating. i eat until i feel sick. I sneak food so no one can see me eat. And its all bad food. then i feel so stupid after i do it. but 10 mins later im back at the cupboard.... I hate myself i cant stand that i do this but i just do it with out even knowing sometimes....

Im so sick and tired of going to bed and thinking right tomorrow is the day and i amp myself up then by morning i got nothing. I have no energy no desire no nothing. Im empty all the time.

I dont know if its coz i have stopped smoking (over a month now !!woo hoo)... it probably does. But i just want to stop eating...

I want to go to a doctor and see if there is anything wrong with me. But i know all im going to hear you need to eat better food and exercise... Fair enough i know i do. but its so hard when i am so empty.

I try to exercise. it lasts a day or 2 and i get over it. Same as eating healthy. I give it a go but then nup i give up.

Why am i like this? Why am i so freaking lazy?

Sorry for this post. But honestly i had to get it out.......
    Jarad& Kate
    Celebrating 10 years
    Jake 8
    Hayden5

#3 September 2013

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hun, quitting smoking is a major achievement! Well done

I am not a smoker, but a good friend of mine quit a few years back when TTC. She gained weight and ate heaps as her body was going through so much with quitting. Once everything calmed down she was then able to focus on getting back on track with her eating and then that lead to planned regular exercise.

Seriously, don't be too hard on yourself. Enjoy not smoking and the money that you save. Remember - one step at a time good luck x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Whitman For This Useful Post:

Bo0tifuL  (04-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks babe. I feel like it shouldn't be an excuse though do you know what i mean? I'm 25 and i have 2 young boys. I should be full of energy! But i have nothing.

Sent from my GT540f using BubHub
    Jarad& Kate
    Celebrating 10 years
    Jake 8
    Hayden5

#3 September 2013