+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Hyundai Trajet

Anyone own one, or have owned one in the past?

What did you like? What didn't you like?

YMo7 is offline 37 week ultrasound of our baby girl
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We got one. We love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I have one. I was looking for a 7 seater but had 2 seats in middle and 3 at back.

Trajet won because the kiss in my price range were dodgy. And I didn't really like the reviews for the crysler van.

I like that it is doors not sliding , so windows can be put down for great air flow. Sliding don't really open at all. It's roomy and I fit my baby jogger city select in the boot easily , I have a capsule, a convertible infant seat, a 5 point harness booster and a foam booster all in there no probs. I drove a camry before so the Hight was a bit of getting used to. But it drives well for a ppl mover, and is not to heavy so goes well on the petrol. We have petrol at about 1.30-1.35, and I fill a tank with 70-75$ , which for my usage gets us two weeks of driving

Any specific questions? Happy to help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Is it reliable? The only Hyundai I've owned was mechanically awesome, but handles kept falling off, lol.

How do the back seats fold away? Flat?

I only have 2 babies, but want the extra seats there to put up when we have extra people and able to go down so we have a huge boot most of the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissedOut View Post
    Is it reliable? The only Hyundai I've owned was mechanically awesome, but handles kept falling off, lol.

How do the back seats fold away? Flat?

I only have 2 babies, but want the extra seats there to put up when we have extra people and able to go down so we have a huge boot most of the time.
    Very reliable, not breakdowns as yet. Mine is a 2000 model btw. We do twice yearly service so get until of little thing like brake pads and stuff before they cause bugger probs iykwm.

Back seats fold down inwards like the back folds down flush to the seat if that makes sense?
    But all 5 back seats can be removed very easily. All , one. Some , great for bulky eBay purchases.

I do wish the air con was stronger, works fine and does the job, but me previous car was like an artic blast. I miss it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ummi View Post
    Very reliable, not breakdowns as yet. Mine is a 2000 model btw. We do twice yearly service so get until of little thing like brake pads and stuff before they cause bugger probs iykwm.

Back seats fold down inwards like the back folds down flush to the seat if that makes sense?
    But all 5 back seats can be removed very easily. All , one. Some , great for bulky eBay purchases.

I do wish the air con was stronger, works fine and does the job, but me previous car was like an artic blast. I miss it.
    Bummer my excel had an artic blast too, I was hoping it was a Hyundai thing.

We have no aircon ATM and with 2 babies in QLD that's no fun. So I'm sure it won't be an issue.

I'm looking at a mid 2000s model with very high k's.

Fingers crossed it has a log book and is in good shape.

YMo7 is offline 37 week ultrasound of our baby girl
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We have a similar air con problem. Apparently it can be fixed for little money but with little time, we haven't for to it yet. we have a 2001 model I think. The only other issue we have is our central locking stuffed up so only 2 doors lock.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub