+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Witwicky View Post
    When I'm tan-less, people constantly ask me if I'm sick. I must have the pasty white look lol
    ahahh yeah same

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wish moon tanning could turn you white *wishful dreaming* lol.

Although, I do wish my body was one colour and not a rainbow

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chocolate All Gone Now For This Useful Post:

SassyMummy  (04-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm both, and I hate it!

I would prefer to be either or, to be honest. though I do love the pale look, all those glamorous 50's pinups!

My face is more rosy than anything, but the top half of my back, chest and arms are all quite brown, my lower back, belly, boobs, legs and bum are all white as snow, they rarely see the sun.

I also have freckles so my face, arms, across my shoulders and chest are all quite freckle covered. They're the parts of me that see the sun on a regular basis so are naturally freckled and tanned, but the rest of me...yeah, snow white!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Peachy pale & freckled. Although pre-kids I religiously got weekly spray tans every September thru to May cause I loved the way I looked/felt with them.

Now I guess I'm older, poorer and more comfy in my own skin I'm happy to be pasty.

***How's my spelling? Call 1800 iPhone***

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    nothing against tanned people AT ALL. the only tans i see around here are natural (and im not going to get skin cancer for the sake of looking darker) or... people that look like they rolled in dorrito dust. those REALLL bad fake tans... i just think its too hard to perfect.

a friend saw my legs for the first time in aout 4 years and asked me well and truly if i was albino..pmsl.. "i just dont get out much"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (04-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have really pale skin, not "bright" white, but I stand out in photos as "the pale one" compared to everyone else. I actually really love it. I wouldn't want to change it, I think it suits me!

Sometimes I'll use a little St Tropez mousse on my arms or legs if I'm going out, but not for an average day. I think heavily fake tanned skin makes people look older anyway! I'd rather be pale!!

bellalika is offline I'm trying my hardest, please don't ask for more.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm pale with freckles. I love the 1920s - 50s when pale was "in". I also think tanned fat looks thinner than pale fat so I wouldn't mind tanned legs. Too bad I burn, turn red, peel and go back to albino if I so much as look at sun.

Mrs Molly Coddle is offline I've admitted in writing that veve is awesome - eeek she has proof!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have naturally olive skin, so I think I look "healthier" with a bit of colour. It suits me. I don't actively seek a tan though, and I wear sunscreen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I think Helen Mirren is one woman who's aged really well... she looks great... and was pale as a younger woman.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DP gets a tan from looking out the window. I tan gradually, but I wish I tanned quickly!