Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondEyes View Post
    im quite pale. i like it. dorrito doesnt suit me
    Lol agreed.
    I don't find oompa loompa flattering.

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Woahh peeps, you can look tanned without looking like you've been rolled in dorritos.

Unless there's something you guys need to tell me?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Witwicky For This Useful Post:

naebie  (04-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Witwicky View Post
    Woahh peeps, you can look tanned without looking like you've been rolled in dorritos.

Unless there's something you guys need to tell me?
    Lol seriously I get tanned occasionally but a light shade... I don't go all "jersey shore"....
    I do love my pale skin but I also love a little glow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I want WHITE WHITE skin... like this: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_F5J1VevA9Q...00.preview.jpg

I have the feeling it's impossible to achieve that without some sort of treatment though, unless you've never ever been outdoors... lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I prefer myself pale, but my sister is fifty shades darker than me and I think she'd look shocking if she were pale It totally depends on the person.
    My father is Greek, and I guess that's why I can tan really easily...but I'm naturally pale and I don't like to have a tan.
    I find it funny that people always say a tan looks "healthier"...when in actuality, "tanning is skin cells in trauma" or whatever that ad says, so pale should be the healthy looking one

Thanks
    Reviews
    My nanna was Aboriginal and I luckily got her dark skin. I love it! I do lighten a bit in the winter, and get quite brown in summer. I don't sunbathe. My DH (who is pretty pale) thinks I tan just walking out to get the mail.

I feel so blessed to have got my nanna's skin tone (she died a year before I was born so I never met her). she had 12 kids and all of them have kids and 75% of my cousins and have kids now, I feel extra special because of all those offspring only 4 of us got her colourings.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Witwicky View Post
    I prefer tanned on me. I would love to be pale if I looked like this. But I don't. lol.
    i'm a redhead but i sure as hell don't look like that LOL how did she stay freckle free!!!

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    I want WHITE WHITE skin... like this: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_F5J1VevA9Q...00.preview.jpg

I have the feeling it's impossible to achieve that without some sort of treatment though, unless you've never ever been outdoors... lol.
    Lol I was wondering if it was her before even clicking on the pic. I don't know how people stay that white. Same goes for Rose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rosewater is supposed to be good for preventing freckles I think. If we're talking about beautiful pale people, I'd sell my soul to look like Vivien Leigh in Gone With The Wind

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I think they'd have to use a skin bleaching cream (or similar)...