+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    pale.... well sort of. i'm very freckly lol and have red hair, so tanned would never be an option for me, it would look ridiculous. DH is fijian and quite dark so i'm hoping when we have kids they have more of his skin tone than mine. I had my first skin cancer cut out at 19 and have to have check ups every 6 months now, i don't want my kids to have that happen to them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I prefer tanned, but I mostly stick with pale (though I'm not white pale, my skin does have a bit of a natural colour to it).
    I can't be bothered fake tanning myself, I don't have the time (or so it feels like) to go and get professionally done (and don't much like the orange look, lol), and tanning in the sun is not an option (have had pre-melanoma cells removed from my skin at 18 years old, if that wasn't warning enough then I don't know what is!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I like my face to be even toned - which is usually better in summer even though I put 30+ foundation on every day. Not a fan of even a trace of the orangey fake tan look.

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Gram View Post
    I'd like pale but I am rosy instead.
    This. I love clear pale skin like a porcelain doll. Not giesha pale though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I prefer pale but for most that is dark, when I go into the sun I am dark brown but when I am being my usual sun safe self I am light brown but more Asian in complexion.

I cannot wear make up as one I do not like it and two my skin changes depending on the harshness of the sun so make up price is not justified.

I prefer my skin to be fairer and do not like how I look with a darker complexion, I looked aged and it does not suit me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im worried that if I get addicted to tanning I wont be able to stop and I'll look back on photos in 10 years and think what the hell was I doing??

I think I'd rather a naturalish tan from playing down the beach.

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I prefer tanned on me. I would love to be pale if I looked like this. But I don't. lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For me personally I look better with a tan because my natural complexion is darker but when I don't see enough sun I go weird and blotchy!
    I'm jealous though of those people that have beautiful pale skin, I have this one friend who has the clearest pale skin and she decided she doesn't like it and started going to a solarium!!!

I am worried though for myself in terms of what my skin will look like when I'm older - I always try to use sunscreen now and I'm a bit pedantic about moisturizer and even use bio oil on my face every other night, still teenage years damage might be too much! *freaking out*

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    im quite pale. i like it. dorrito doesnt suit me

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (03-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I like pale skin because it's the skin I have. I hate fake tan and I prefer not to bake in the sun because I care about my skin... Plus it's perfect tattoo skin ; )