+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    For most of the pregnancy it was sugar, sugar wrapped in sugar as in those soft jube like lollies such as clouds, coke bottles, pigs etc that are covered in sugar LOL.

Lots of strawberry big M's which changed in mid 2nd tri to the the mega frozen raspberry/cokes and then started craving pickles but they had to be on a whopper with cheese with lots and lots of pickles, that was my weekly treat after the antenatal classes as we didn't get out until 8pm+ and Hungry jack's was on the way home. I didn't see it that bad at first but when you've secretly had 3 whoppers in a week then start thinking about buying pickles and dipping them into tomato sauce and mayo to at least get the same pickle to sauce ratio but not feeling so bad about losing all the fat from the rest of the burger then the craving takes on a whole new level.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cravings

All I want is sausages its the only thing on my mind. After work today I'm getting some so excited

Thanks
    Reviews
    Interesting reading! thanks for sharing

This is my first pregnancy and my cravings feel like they change every couple of weeks. Im pregnant with twins and only at 21 weeks but so far:
    1-16 weeks: frosty fruits and carbs, donuts & croissants were my pick plus beetroot and cheese sandwiches. This was my morning sickness phase.
    Since 16 weeks: veggies, fruit and dairy (pink coloured milk and ice cream!). cant stand take away although i did have maccas the other night and the cheeseburger started a tomato sauce obsession. strange!

Thanks
    Reviews
    All I wanted for breakfast was chicken nuggets. They were the best chicken nuggets I've ever eaten lol