+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Go away fat pregnancy body :-( vent

I have back fat :-( my arms are bigger :-( and I have a wedding on Saturday i'm helping out at......

I think i'm gonna get a stick on bra so my bra strap doesn't show my FAT.

Can't believe it.

:-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    please dont stress, your pregnant, you're meant to gain weight!! it will come off afterwards
    go have fun at the wedding!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week

It's so hard, I know. I struggle seeing my body change and seeing those scales go up after working so dam hard to get them down.

But and it is a big but, it will be all worth it when our bubs arrive healthy and happy because we allowed our bodies to do what they need too to create them. I know it sounds strange that back fat helps bub but it is just part of how we put on during pregnancy.

If you need to vent you can always pm me.

I live in NSW, on the sunny central coast!
    Thanks
    Reviews

I can completely sympathise. I have put on 25kgs with this pregnancy so far. I put 25 kgs on with my 1st pregnancy but it didn't seem to hit until the end of the pregnancy. Also, I am only 31 weeks pregnant and already at 25.

I am 5 ft 4 and naturally very skinny but during pregnancy it changes dramatically. My arms are big, my butt and thighs have stacked it on,I have this double chin and puffy cheeks, I have had to take my rings off because they were already getting stuck on my fingers, at the end of the day I can't see my ankles-I only got stretch marks on my hips and boobs last time this time..I even have some on my calves as they are puffing up quick. That aside, the pain is horrible and lack of mobility and I still have 9 weeks to go! I hate getting dressed and going out.

Lets say, my finance is completely sick of hearing me winge lol. I do however have alot of fluid retention-so I keep reminding myself its FLUID not FAT-fluid almost always goes away after birth. I lost 15 kgs in the first week after I had Ds. Keep in mind the warm weather certainly adds too your weight.

Sorry, that kind of turned into a vent of my own! Just wanting you to know I completely know how you feel and your not alone. This is the last baby I want to have so I am trying to make the most of it.

Sending you lots of happy and healthy pregnancy vibes!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel your pain.

I am naturally very slim and have never been heavy before in my life so I am not enjoying my pregnancy body at all. I love my baby and I appreciate that my body is doing what it needs to to support my baby and I accept that. BUT man it's hard. I feel SO unattractive. Not only has my stomach gotten huge ( to be expected) but so have my thighs, butt and face.

So yeah... I don't have any advice but I do have many hugs and I totally empathize with you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MflUicM View Post

I can completely sympathise. I have put on 25kgs with this pregnancy so far. I put 25 kgs on with my 1st pregnancy but it didn't seem to hit until the end of the pregnancy. Also, I am only 31 weeks pregnant and already at 25.

I am 5 ft 4 and naturally very skinny but during pregnancy it changes dramatically. My arms are big, my butt and thighs have stacked it on,I have this double chin and puffy cheeks, I have had to take my rings off because they were already getting stuck on my fingers, at the end of the day I can't see my ankles-I only got stretch marks on my hips and boobs last time this time..I even have some on my calves as they are puffing up quick. That aside, the pain is horrible and lack of mobility and I still have 9 weeks to go! I hate getting dressed and going out.

Lets say, my finance is completely sick of hearing me winge lol. I do however have alot of fluid retention-so I keep reminding myself its FLUID not FAT-fluid almost always goes away after birth. I lost 15 kgs in the first week after I had Ds. Keep in mind the warm weather certainly adds too your weight.

Sorry, that kind of turned into a vent of my own! Just wanting you to know I completely know how you feel and your not alone. This is the last baby I want to have so I am trying to make the most of it.

Sending you lots of happy and healthy pregnancy vibes!!

Absolute ditto! Though I don't have water retention in my face and calves, you poor thing!!

I was saying how fat I was the other night and my DH has now banned me from saying that! If I say something negative he says 'oh no she's relapsing!' then proceeds to pin me down and kiss me till I say I'm beautiful. Bloody husband!!