+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    There's a scary noise in the house! I must go and investigate with my baseball bat - especially if the noise is coming from the attic or the basement!

I'm going to go for a run, which involves me putting my hair in a ponytail, wearing a sports bra and shorts, and being covered in a beautiful glow. At no point will my hair frizz or my skin colour go pink.

The goblin king is David Bowie, and he wants to spend his life with me, but instead of saying YES like any normal person I tell him he has no power over me. Pfft! THAT one has to be the most unrealistic of the lot!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

LotusMum  (04-01-2012)

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    The goblin king is David Bowie, and he wants to spend his life with me, but instead of saying YES like any normal person I tell him he has no power over me. Pfft! THAT one has to be the most unrealistic of the lot!
    Well he did advocate slapping babies in that otherwise AWESOME movie.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (04-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I totally agree with guns that never need reloading and how people always seem to pick up the phone after one ring! Argh!

Also they seem to always go 'I need to ring so-and-so' and they press one button on the phone and it's ringing. It takes at least 10 seconds to unlock your phone and find the right contact before you even begin to ring them. CSI, NCIS, Law and Order etc are all really guilty of this one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    You never seem to give much a crap about your dead friends/relatives. I mean, you scream or whatever when you find their dead bodies... but you kind of forget about it, and after all the mayhem is over and the killer is dead (until the sequel anyway), you're happy as larry... who cares that your best friend, boyfriend, teacher and parents are all hacked into tiny pieces? LOL!

People don't talk to each other - and I'm looking directly at Lost for this one! How much easier life on that island would have been if they discussed stuff with one another. I mean, you're on an island. WTF else is there to do other than talk? You'd think half the secrets would have been revealed a lot sooner if they talked... (and I love Lost, just hated that they never talked with each other about things).

Thanks
    Reviews
    even when people are just hanging out at home, they're all wearing shoes. not just slippers, but proper high heels/sandals/sneakers. who wears shoes when they're at home, unless they've just come home from somewhere, or are just about to go out somewhere?!

also, if the movies are to be believed, everyone in america lives in a giant two-storey house or a fabulous inner-city apartment, even if they have no money!

Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Oh, Oh, forgot to add...

"I guess I'll tell you every detail about my evil plans...seeming as though you wont be around long enough to see them happen mwahahahaaaaaa...." ....JUST KILL THEM! Ohhh look at that, they got away and now they know all about your plan...wont stop you from trying to go ahead with that EXACT same plan though, will it bad guy? No...it wont. Fools!
    yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Well he did advocate slapping babies in that otherwise AWESOME movie.
    baaaahahahaaa you girls have made me laugh... and brought back memories of david bowie's tights in that movie heee hee heeeee

Ana Gram is offline 2008 WINNER - straight shooter award
    Winner 2008 & 2009 - Community Minded thread
    Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most passionate member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Why don't people ever put their phones on silent when sneaking up on people, including cops?

Thanks
    Reviews
    mythbusters did a whole show based on only in the movies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    In regards to brushing teeth, they never seem to rinse (just spit)! That annoys me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've noticed that New York is the best city to live in