+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We did DD's ourself at abut 3 weeks holding her up against a door. We were killing ourselves laughing ... she looks like a little alien. It took about 50 shots but we got it. Immigration staff can't help but laugh when they see it, every time!

We had them printed at passport size (a little bit bigger than a postage stamp) and I thing we had to give two of them from memory.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: passport photos

Was interested in this as I'll be traveling to visit my brother when my baby is about 3-4 months so will have to het a photo done quite early. Glad to know they are a bit linient for baby photos. Will try some of the things you have recommended when it comes time to get it done. Bubs not due til April but it is a postponed trip as was planning to go in Jan but don't want to travel so far when I'm that far along. Also need my leave for the month before bubs comes

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Presto Photographics @ Ashmore can do baby passport photos.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We did both kids at around 4 months old. Lying on a cot mattress on the floor. Once you have the shot you like someone like snapfish will print them off the right size pretty cheaply.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did Sam's at only a few weeks, thought it was hilarious for a while but we did the blowing in his face trick and pulled very serious faces (=P) and got some decent ones. So funny to watch!