+ Reply to Thread

Default Looking for other mums with 4 month old bubs around Mooloolaba/Mountain Creek area!

Hi all,

I'm 27 and have a 4 month old daughter. I am looking for other mums with young bubs that might want to meet up or kindly let us join an already existing mothers group! We live in Mountain Creek but are happy to meet in a surrounding suburb.

Look forward to hearing from other mums!!

Hi Malmic

Hope you had a fabulous christmas and new year...

I'm 21 and have a 4 month old baby girl. We live in the sippy downs/buderim area and would love to arrange a playdate with bubs of a simular age. If you are interested in catching up just pm me and we can arrange a time/date.

Sent from my ONDA MID using BubHub

Similar Threads

1. first time mum with a 5 month old looking for some other mums/with young bubs?
    By ivyamy711 in forum Chermside & Northern Suburbs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 22-08-2012, 15:43
  2. First time mums in Aspley, Bridgeman Downs, Albany Creek area
    By newmama22 in forum Chermside & Northern Suburbs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-07-2012, 17:20