+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha Whoops. Sorry, I must have missed that.

Are you already getting organised?
    I have sent off my police check. I have my WWCC. Now I need to organise immunisations. I also forgot to get my student ID card when I enrolled. So off to get that tomorrow. I think that is all I need to do just now.

I have started studying Physiology and Anatomy too. I have been told it is one that bombards you with tons of information all at once. I figured I may as well start now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been organised for a while. All vaccinations up to date, with the paper work to prove it. Police check done. First aid and CPR done. Student ID obtained. Blue card (as well as yellow card, which I shouldn't need anyway) done. Enrolled in subjects. Waiting for the course profiles to be updates so I can find out what textbooks I need for this year, just incase they have changed from last year.

That is an awesome idea getting a head start on A&P. I've done a few biology courses with a focus on A&P before, and it is very full on, although I think what I have done is more A&PII, not the first one which is more about anatomy (there should be some songs you can google that will help you remember all the bones, muscles, organs etc). I've got a cool app on my phone that is for anatomy, with all bones, muscles and organs and a name of one pops up and you have to touch where it is on the screen. I still haven't mastered it lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ohhh Monkey Face what is the app called?? Also, you said you were on a forum with people waiting for offers from QTAC, what forum is it?
    Thanks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The app is called 'speed anatomy'.

The forum is Whirlpool. Only a handful have managed to get on to see, others finally get to log in, but then get kicked because of too many people on there. Great news is one lady managed to get on long enough to see an offer for her first pref of midwifery. Felt proud for her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoooo!!!! Got my first preference, Bachelor of Midwifery at UQ!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in!! First preference for BMid at Griffith! Can't believe it! I just expected to log in so that I could make sure I definitely didn't have an offer and then go and check out UAC's offers for Nursing. I was definitely expecting to have to do twelve months of nursing as a pathway. A little nervous about studying by distance but no choice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Danann11 View Post
    Hi all
    I'm Cheryl, I've applied to do B.Mid at ACU in Banyo. I'm playing the waiting game at the moment... roll on Jan 12th.
    I'm 39 and have a 1yr old and 2yr old, and looking at studying part time.

Hi Onelove, if all goes well, we may be in the same classes. I'm also sorry to hear of your loss (twice in one year is also tough going). With the timetable, I know they have several classes of the same subject throughout the day and week. You just need to check the code numbers, and you will see that they have many classes of the same code.
    Ooo good luck, in keen to hear how you get on studying with two littlies. Im hoping to dk the same next year BofMid at UTS parttime!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Creation and thepees!! Fantastic news!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Way to go Creation and Thepees!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo! I got in to ACU BMid. Really didn't expect to get my 1st preference... but friggin stoked!!!

Onelove, we may be in same classes. Are you doing nursing or midwifery? Will you be going to orientation Wed 15th? Will try to PM you (once I figure out how )