+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It's gettinga bit exciting! Blue card-check! Police check-check! First aid certificate and blood tests on their way. But the most important thing... New stationary!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am super excited too. Crossing my fingers Mrskb will be joining Butterfly23 and myself at Deakin. My friend has a friend who just transferred after first year Nursing to the double degree at Deakin. So perhaps if you don't get the double then you will get the Nursing. I am just going to get my police check certified tomorrow and my wwcc copied and then I just need my student ID card and my immunisations. Phewf.

My daughter is doing a year 10 vet course in cooking as well, so she needs a bunch of stuff for that. Wish money grew on trees.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Monday cant not come quick enough! fingers crossed for Deakin for BNursing or Combined degree. i got early offer for vic uni but Deakin would be my first choice~!! Good luck to everyone, such an exciting chapter in our lives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Shell1985, It is exciting to hear their may be another bubhubber at Deakin. It is nice to have somewhere like this to talk about everything with people who are in the same situation as you. Even better if they are at the same Uni.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mytwoangels View Post
    It's gettinga bit exciting! Blue card-check! Police check-check! First aid certificate and blood tests on their way. But the most important thing... New stationary!!
    Hi,

Glad to hear you have made a start too on the checklist. I have had my first Hep B injection, need to wait 2 months for my 2nd. Then after that another 4mths etc. Is there a way we fast track the procedure, or do they let us commence clinical regardless?

Ive received my police check but am still waiting on my bluecard. I think I have done everything else except the deed poll thingos.

Think I am right for stationary too...

I PM'd you on facebook as I don't get the inbox on bubhub.

Best of luck to all the other ladies out there waiting for offers or upgrades on their existing offers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those waiting for QTAC offers, go check now! They were released a day early!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by monkey face View Post
    For those waiting for QTAC offers, go check now! They were released a day early!
    Yay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Watching a thread of very frustrated people trying to log on but site is on melt down lol. So glad I got an early offer :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done Monkey face. You must be delighted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kewok View Post
    Well done Monkey face. You must be delighted.
    Thanks Kewok Am delighted, but feels like old news now- was offered my spot on the 30th of Nov.