+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am currently enrolled Bach. Nursing @ Newcastle Uni (nsw) waiting until the 18th to see if I have successfully made it into the midwifery degree. The ATAR requirement is 96! Eek. I have a GPA of 6.5 (out of 7) but not sure how it converts. Not long to wait now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Kewok
    I'm in the same boat... have absolutely no idea how to do a signature. lol

Quote Originally Posted by kewok View Post
    Hi I was wondering (please don't laugh at me if it is really simple) how do you do a signature for your posts? The bit at the end that says yours and hubbys age and your kids ages. I see other peoples and would love to have that on mine. Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    I'm Cheryl, I've applied to do B.Mid at ACU in Banyo. I'm playing the waiting game at the moment... roll on Jan 12th.
    I'm 39 and have a 1yr old and 2yr old, and looking at studying part time.

Hi Onelove, if all goes well, we may be in the same classes. I'm also sorry to hear of your loss (twice in one year is also tough going). With the timetable, I know they have several classes of the same subject throughout the day and week. You just need to check the code numbers, and you will see that they have many classes of the same code.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Danann11.

Mrskb told me on page two. If you go into the control panel on the top left of this page, there is an option there for your signature. I did mine and this will be the first time i have used it since I tried. Let us see if it has worked.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Up to date... Cheryl, can you please post once you have a confirmed (hopefully) spot so I can add you then. Just makes it easier for me not to have to add all those who have applied. Goodluck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    new to this forum, this is my first post
    i will be studying Graduate Diploma in Midwifery at UTS this year... hoping to meet some classmates!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone studying nursing at QUT this year?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!! Hi Cheryl great to hear from another ACU hopeful and someone else who is planning on going part-time!

Wishing you all the best for Jan 12th! How many subjects do you think you will take on this semester? and do you know which ones?

I think the multiple choices are what makes it so hard to figure out when I studied at ACU my courses only had one option for each class so this is a bit different to get used to. I'm going to print it all out and try and piece together a timetable for myself.

(thank you for your condolences - it's been a really tough past 12mths)

Quote Originally Posted by Danann11 View Post
    Hi all
    I'm Cheryl, I've applied to do B.Mid at ACU in Banyo. I'm playing the waiting game at the moment... roll on Jan 12th.
    I'm 39 and have a 1yr old and 2yr old, and looking at studying part time.

Hi Onelove, if all goes well, we may be in the same classes. I'm also sorry to hear of your loss (twice in one year is also tough going). With the timetable, I know they have several classes of the same subject throughout the day and week. You just need to check the code numbers, and you will see that they have many classes of the same code.

Thanks
    Reviews
    One more week of waiting to know if I get another offer. Really hoping I end up at Monash Frankston!!!!!! Hurry up next monday you can not come soon enough.

Really lloking forward to stationary shopping too, whoever said that!

Been looking into childcare for my DD (3 years) for this year but still no timetable available yet - any ideas for a first year full timer how many days you were required to be at uni... really hoping its not too many days!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by parentingrocks View Post
    One more week of waiting to know if I get another offer. Really hoping I end up at Monash Frankston!!!!!! Hurry up next monday you can not come soon enough.

Really lloking forward to stationary shopping too, whoever said that!

Been looking into childcare for my DD (3 years) for this year but still no timetable available yet - any ideas for a first year full timer how many days you were required to be at uni... really hoping its not too many days!!!
    If you end up at monash you can get a rough idea of your timetable via MUTTS (Monash University time tabling system... I think that's what it stands for) Anyway, if you google it it will come up. Then just look up the handbook for the course and add in the unit codes. Pick the ones that come up with PE (peninsula) next to them.
    You generally have one lecture and one tute for each subject- other than BMA which is 3x one hour lectures, a lab (fortnightly) and a weekly tute. I think we were on campus 4 days a week first year. If you have any other questions feel free to PM them to me. Fingers crossed you are headed to monash! will be watching to see on monday!