+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I sold my clothes in bulk lots starting at 0.99. I used $12 express satchels (so I could track the parcel, they fit a lot of clothes in them).
    I'm not sure about branded stuff, maybe you could check eBay and see what other people are selling.
    I also found selling an outfit worked well - so a skirt, top or 2 and maybe a bracelet or belt all sold well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I did the same as the PP, I sold all my clothes in bundles and used pre paid satchels for postage. I also found that clothes sold well if you created and bundled it into an outfit - like a skirt & top etc... Brand names sell really well like witchery, esprit, motto etc.... also make sure you group bundles into the same size no point selling a size 10 top with size 14 items
    I sell all the kids clothes on ebay as well as my own and I only sell high quality clothes, so that means no stains, no holes, minor washfade & piling.

Hope this helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    You could try gumtree too , then you may not even have to post it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you have Facebook, try searching for local Buy, Swap, Sell pages. My MIL has made about $200 selling a whole heap of stuff (not just clothes) & I've just uploaded an album in the last few days. I've made $40 already
    But as PP said re eBay, I use the pre-paid satchels (either 500g or 3kg depending on how big/bulky the item/s are)

** sent from my iPhone cos I'm too lazy to use the computer **

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have sold most of my kids clothing on Facebook groups that have been started for the buying and selling if items! If you take a look around you may find ones specifically for your area and items can Be picked up in that case!!
    You will still get the odd person that looks at them and might buy that live in a different state, the easiest way of postage is pre paid satchels you can buy from your local post office I think the smallest satchel is worth $6.80 unless the price has changed since I last used it. You can most prob find the prices for these on the aus post website!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I start all clothes on a .99c auction and see how much they go for. Something's do well something's would sell just for .99c for postage I would charge depending on weight of item using prepaid satchels under 500g is $6.60. Under 3kg is $11.20 registered is $2.95 extra. and if one person brought more then one item I would combine postage so long as it kept to the weight limit of the satchel.

Me and She - 4

Sent from my iPhone using Bubhub app