+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    2 7yr olds, I would make sure they had an open doors policy and maybe buy them a copy of everyone has a bottom!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Emmett's Mummy  (02-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would assume it to be normal childhood curiosity. I was rather curious as a young child and never abused or exposed to anything inappropriate. Especially as she has older siblings. I would imagine she would overhear a lot and come across dolly type magazines as well. Not to say it ISN'T abuse, but I wouldn't presume that from that one incident.

Sent from iPhone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Yeah I wouldn't assume abuse, but yeah I'd be aware of it as well & definitely have a no playing in the bedrooms or no closed doors type rule.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'd be concerned and talk to my child about it. I wouldn't be encourage by the other parent laughing it off.
    I don't know if I'd think she was being abused. Definitely a sign of abuse but doesn't mean she is getting abused.
    I remember being very interested in sex and experimenting with other kids when I was that age

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with Sassy, the girl may have innocently discovered that her nipples felt good when touched and asked Brock to do it. I wouldn't necessarily jump to the abuse conclusion.
    Definately an open doors policy from now on though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by veve View Post
    hmmm all clothes on except for the nipple type area???

is it definitely sexual?? nothing to do with breastfeeding or anything???

I would be concerned - and definitely monitor them closely for a considerable period of time ..
    Yeah the first thing I thought was maybe they were imitating breastfeeding or something? In saying that though, they're a bit old not to realise that that's for babies and mums, not kids and other kids.
    I agree with the above post, I'd be keeping two eyes on them from now on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeahhh... That doesn't sound right at all. I wouldn't say she's being abused... Could she have walked in on her parents? I knew a boy when I was about 7 years old, he was 4 at the time & he uses to grind up on me like he was having sex = / I'd always push him away but I know that his parents were very open about their sexuality so I'm thinking that he would have walked in on them.
    Does she have older siblings? Sometimes they find it "funny" to teach their younger brother/sister about sex.
    Abuse *could* be part of it as well. I was sexually abused as a child which led to me being very curious about sex from a very young age. I never slept around when I got older though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyflower View Post
    talked to Brock about it.He said he didn't want to do it and she made him do it.The mum said that we don't do things like that until you are a much bigger boy and he cried.
    What's the girls behaviour like in other areas? Is she quiet? Withdrawn? Sexually suggestive?

One thing has been overlooked here though. The bit I quoted - Brock was forced into it, when he didn't want to do it. I don't know about the little girl being abused, but she has certainly abused Brock.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

FluffyDucks  (03-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    We don't know for sure that Brock was forced though. He may have just said that bc he thought he was in trouble. Not saying he wasn't, but no one can be sure he was either. Could have been mutual, even his idea?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by FloatingFairy; 17-02-2012 at 14:05.