+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default What would you think if you walked into your childs bedroom and saw this?

I have a friend who has a dd my ds age and a ds who is 7.I will call him Brock.

Anyway up the road from this family live another family who have a 15 ds, a dd 14 a dd 10 and a dd 7.I will call the 7 yr old dd Caitlin.Caitlin often comes down to play with Brock .The kids are often left in the care of the 15 ds as the parents work and she is very sporty.

ANYWAY my friend said that the other day she walked into the closed bedroom of brock and said that she found him on top of Caitlin and he was sucking her nipple and she was lying back with a very satisfied expression on her face.She got the kids out of there,sent Caitlin home and talked to Brock about it.He said he didn't want to do it and she made him do it.The mum said that we don't do things like that until you are a much bigger boy and he cried.She is a bit freaked out and so am i.

My friend told Caitlins mum and all she did was laugh.

Thoughts? Does anyone think this little girl i.e. caitlin is being abused?
    Last edited by sunnyflower; 02-01-2012 at 17:18.

somewhere between a rock and a hard place
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Very strange behaviour, which DD is it the 14,10 or 7 yo?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely not normal behaviour & yes, abuse is at the forefront of my thoughts! Why on earth would a mother laugh at being told something like that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    7yr old

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It could be something this little girl has picked up from videos or tv not suitable for kids , if the mum laughed at it and you dont want an influence like that around your kids then I would be hesitant to invite them over or go over to their house. Do your kids go to the same school?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i would not think abuse first.

My neice is 7, an only child...and is very interested in the mechanics of sex (much to my sisters horror lol). She has been over heard discussing things in graphic detail with her lil friends...most info gained from books at the school library...plus some very added poetic licence.

With older brothers and sisters also in the house...i would guess there has been chances of her busting them with their partners or older kids books.

Being sexual comes early for lots of kids...and later for lots of kids too.

As the other mum has lots of kids she has prob seen and heard it all over the years. She prob did not mean to laugh...although my sis and i had a laugh about busting my ds and her dd at 6 years old in the bath having a close look at each others bits (they are supervised when sharing a bath now lol).

How is this lil girl other than that?

I would bring in a "no playing in the bedroom" or a "doors open" policy. We have a doors open policy when friends over...i have had it from day 1 so my DS never questions it and hopefully it will be so much in habit that it will not be questioned too much until he is much older.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to River Song For This Useful Post:

chubby bunny  (02-01-2012),Lillynix  (02-01-2012),wrena  (03-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Deleted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why on earth would a mother just laugh at the situation... Clearly not a laughing situation - I would not want my DD doing this at 7yo (assuming its the 7yo)
    *The mum could of been embarrassed or shocked and this was her reaction (when I get nervous I get the giggles - possibly something like this)

*Maybe Brocks mum could to talk to caitlins mum/family again and see what happens this time

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tayasmummy For This Useful Post:

ComeBackKid  (03-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would not think abuse - it is normal for kids to do sexual type play with each other. The mother laughing may have been because she was embarrassed or put on the spot.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to duckduckgoose For This Useful Post:

ComeBackKid  (03-01-2012),elleandsam  (03-01-2012),FearlessLeader  (02-01-2012),FloatingFairy  (03-01-2012),Lillynix  (02-01-2012),MilkingMaid  (03-01-2012),MrsBeee  (03-01-2012)

Veve is offline Assistant Forum Manager :)
    Winner 2007 - best signature
    Winner 2008/2009/ 2010- naughtiest mod

RG always has to save my butt <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    hmmm all clothes on except for the nipple type area???

is it definitely sexual?? nothing to do with breastfeeding or anything???

I would be concerned - and definitely monitor them closely for a considerable period of time ..