+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 70 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning all, hope its nice wherever you are..we have rain today which is a nice change from the heat!

Bonbonn, loving the Positive Affirmation...February is going to be our month Hope you are keeping well

Akakura thanks for your concern, I am really worried about that as well. I spoke to the nurse yesterday and she said to just keep well hydrated but does anyone know how hydrated is 'well hydrated'...I love water and probably drink at least 2-2.5 litres a day...is this enough do you think? lol, isn't it amazing how much we learn about how our bodies work! Good luck on the o'ing today, I hope you get the ET on Friday...woohoo...so close to the TWW! What is luteal phase support? I have often wondered if mine is short but since I only get medicated periods now its hard to know and my FS isn't worried about it but on clomid cycles the year before last I was getting a 21 day period

CG you've got some action when you scan tomorrow! Thanks for the support, I hope we get a few frosties as well...we didn't get any last time so it would be nice. Wow 3 hour teleconference!! Lucky you've got your thinking brain on still, your workplace had better be taking full advantage lol...once you're pregnant you'll have to deal with the whole 'pregnancy brain' and then 'baby brain' lol...but it will be so awesome because you'll have a baby,

Peejay, how exciting you're soon to be jabbing! Can't believe you watched videos...it would freak me out...but in saying that my DH actually does mine. You'll be fine, the gonal f is a really small needle

Loving your positive ways Lannie! Counting the days with you until you start jabbing, isn't it funny the second time around because you know whats coming you just want it to hurry up already Yep this time in a few months we'll be all there and it will be just fantastic! Hubby was telling me on the weekend that we can tell his dad for his birthday (we will be 11 weeks), I am so glad he is also on board with our positive affirmations. He took it really really hard when it didn't work the first time but he's jumped back into it which is really helpful for me.

AFM ~ Drinking lots of water but does anyone know how much you should drink to try and avoid OHSS? Also is there anything else I should be doing? ****WARNING TMI**** ....but last time after EPU I got a bit constipated (which hubby tells me is a side effect from GA) and it really freaked me out after ET so I'm on the bran for brekky and prunes...anything else I can do? Sorry for the overshare

And after that embarrassing share .... to all the other ladies as well I hope you are going well in whatever stage you are up to in your cycle!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttercup80 For This Useful Post:

lannie  (25-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akakura View Post
    Hello fab Feb ladies

Is anyone else excited about possibly having a Dragon baby?
    Happy Chinese New Year!
    I'm really excited about hopefully having a dragon baby.

Because The Dragon may be the 5th sign, but it is considered the most powerful of all 12 animal zodiac signs.

This gives me positive thoughts and vibes

And my DH is crazy about dragons (the mythical kind but still dragons) so, I think this is a good sign too

Thanks
    Reviews
    ladies..i just finished with my first gonal f! woohoo! oh its just a bit of a sting at first.. so all the fuzz I was worrying about was for nothing...

tomorrow will be much easier!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to peejay27 For This Useful Post:

Bonbonn  (24-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peejay - congrats on first Gonal F injection!!

Jeb - yep, apparently our Dragon babies are very lucky people! I think that we'll be the lucky ones when we have our Dragon babies!!

Buttercup - OMG, I was SOOO constipated after EPU. Was shocking. I tried everything - even boiling a whole packed (yep, an ENTIRE packet) of prunes, drinking the juice and eating the prunes in the hope that it's help. Well, just ended up with a really sore tummy and no relief. So, my suggestion is that you don't do that!

Apparently, water helps with that too. So, in relation to the water situation, the advice I've been given is that we should be drinking 1 litre of water per 21kgs of body weight normally. When cycling, partuicularly after EPU, we need to try and drink an extra litre on top of what we normally do!! That's a lot of water and there's only so much we can drink. Last cycle, I drank so much water that if I had another sip it was going to come back up. Again, don't do that either!

I'm really glad that DH is on board with the positive vibes! They sure help make the time go faster anyway.

Clementine Grace - all the best for your scan tomorrow.

To all of you ladies approaching EPU, thinking of you and hope all goes well.
    Apologies that I haven't done personals for everyone. Will try and catch up tomorrow.

Sleep tight.
    xx
    Last edited by lannie; 24-01-2012 at 21:23.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lannie For This Useful Post:

Buttercup80  (26-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Buttercup
    Just wanted to wish you luck for tomorrow. Please beware of OHSS symptoms. On my first cycle I had 38 follicles and my FS and FN decided to cancel as it was to risky to proceed because of OHSS. Keep us posted as to how your doing.
    all will be okay.

Tigerqueen: hoping all is okay for Friday:-)

AFM still waiting for AF to turn up. Hopefully she turns up soon or who knows what's going to happen with me and me cycle.
    Last edited by Bear and Mum; 24-01-2012 at 21:02.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bear and Mum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeb, I like that thought!

Buttercup, I got really constipated too after mine, but sounds like you'll be back on track in no time with the diet you got going on lol I shouldn't laugh. Isn't it amazing what we do to our bodies to have a bubba. (I'd do just about anything my fs told me if I knew it'd work!!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bonbonn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    SHE'S HERE:-) about time she showed her face, so off for blood tests tomorrow morning and injections start on Friday. Bring on the Gonal F

for everyone:-)

Yes I'm happy:-):-):-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for today, Buttercup!!!

Bear and Mum - woohoo!!! Great feeling to be starting isn't it. for you! I'm sure this cycle will work out much better for you. xx

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lannie For This Useful Post:

Bear and Mum  (25-01-2012),Buttercup80  (26-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi...hoping I could join your fantastic Feb family xx

After being such a 'sceptic' this time around, I couldn't help but feel so much better after reading your posts... The positive energy coming from you guys is amazing...even i started to think...'ooh this could be possible' Good luck everyone, hope I can share in some of your BFP journeys this year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

Hope you are all well?

So EPU is confirmed for Monday 30th with ET on 2/2/12. I'm excited but scared because of how I will be feeling the day after and having to come to work. Thankfully one of the girls is going to pick me up seeing as I won't be able to drive..

And, they have it set that AF will be due on 14/2/12 with blood test on 15/2/12 soooo I am admitting here and now that I will be POAS on Valentine's Day... What an amazing Valentine's Day present that would be

I admit that I have checked what the EDD would be... Told you, I am super positive about this (whilst still being realistic).. EDD would be 23/10/12.. I have been told by a psychic (who told my cousin she was pregnant and she didn't even know - she tested the next day and yep, pg) that October would be a significant month for us. I've had another tell me that I will have a Scorpio in my life (DH is Aries and I'm Gemini - 23/10 is Scorpio)... Soooo needless to say my positivity is brimming at the moment..

I will stop my injections on Friday and take my trigger on Sat night, then a week after EPU I have to take Cartia (I guess to help with implantation etc) and a day after ET I have to take Crinone.. ewww.. not looking forward to that..

Hope everyone is well!

Welcome Desperate! We will help you with raising your hopes! Positive thoughts all the way.. What do they say.. Negativity breeds negative actions (or something like that)

Jen